Turn on thread page Beta

Who actually hates me? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    Okay. Recently i've been getting alot of abuse off of members of this forum, so i thought i'd make a poll to see exactly what people think of me.
    Simply, do you hate me?
    no
    i dont really see how youve annoyed anyone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charlord)
    no
    i dont really see how youve annoyed anyone
    Well, just by being me really.

ReputationRep:
    Well, just by being me really.
    well if i could vote again id still vote no
    honestly i dont know you, and id give you the benefit of the doubt
    but iv not seen u do anything horible to anyone on here so dont see why anyone should hate you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kriztinae)
    well if i could vote again id still vote no
    honestly i dont know you, and id give you the benefit of the doubt
    but iv not seen u do anything horible to anyone on here so dont see why anyone should hate you
    As i said, simply because i am me, and people just seem to have a problem with me being me.

ReputationRep:
    As i said, simply because i am me, and people just seem to have a problem with me being me.
    well then i think you should continue being you.
    you cant please everyone anyway

"the virtue of friends isnt finding the perfect person, but by loving the imperfect person perfectly"

ReputationRep:
    well then i think you should continue being you.
    you cant please everyone anyway

"the virtue of friends isnt finding the perfect person, but by loving the imperfect person perfectly"
    Well, apparently, i can please practically nobody ever.

ReputationRep:
    Well, apparently, i can please practically nobody ever.
    why do u have to please anyone? i understand people have to like you to want to befriend you, but many people will hate you because they envy you
    anyway your living your life for urself and only yourself

ReputationRep:
    why do u have to please anyone? i understand people have to like you to want to befriend you, but many people will hate you because they envy you
    anyway your living your life for urself and only yourself
    I don't have to please people. Thats why i haven't changed at all in the way i have behaved.

I may live my life for myself, but with myself the only person really in my life, does my life mean much at all?
    I mean, surely a life is not lived unless it is lived with others?

ReputationRep:
    I don't have to please people. Thats why i haven't changed at all in the way i have behaved.

I may live my life for myself, but with myself the only person really in my life, does my life mean much at all?
    I mean, surely a life is not lived unless it is lived with others?
    true but i doubt you have noone, and if you do, start over.

ReputationRep:
    true but i doubt you have noone, and if you do, start over.
    Well, if i didn't, i certainly wouldn't have the problems i do have.
    And how can i start over, when i am in no state to, to be perfectly honest.

ReputationRep:
    Well, if i didn't, i certainly wouldn't have the problems i do have.
    And how can i start over, when i am in no state to, to be perfectly honest.
    why are you in no state to be perfectly honest?

ReputationRep:
    why are you in no state to be perfectly honest?
    Well... can't you see?
    Because i am the way i am, and the way i am is not the right state for sorting stuff out.

ReputationRep:
    Well... can't you see?
    Because i am the way i am, and the way i am is not the right state for sorting stuff out.
    i guess but i believe everyone can change... i used to run away from problems and hide, iv learned to face them, and since then iv become more confident and happy with myself

ReputationRep:
    i guess but i believe everyone can change... i used to run away from problems and hide, iv learned to face them, and since then iv become more confident and happy with myself
    Well i've learnt that if you deal with problems, and try and change, it just brings abuot a whole different type of feeling awful about yourself.

ReputationRep:
    Well i've learnt that if you deal with problems, and try and change, it just brings abuot a whole different type of feeling awful about yourself.
    at first u feel awful because you feel like everyone hate you coz you'v confronted them but these people will go and others will appreciate it

ReputationRep:
    Hate is such a strong word i prefer to say, immensely dislike!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MikeP)
    wtf is this post???!!!! ur a waste of sperm dont waste our time!
    Don't be so mean!!! Now 2 u Illuvar I don't hate u or anyone else 4 that matter!! If u keep up debates so what?! U don't have 2 agree if u don't want 2!! Plus u r uniqe(sorry about the spelling!!) Everyone is, I also don't think the poll is pointless!! U had 2 get something off ur chest totally understandable!! If u want 2 change do it 4 u not someone else!! Becasue everyone can be annoying at times thats just life!!! The only 1 I don't like is that new member his name starts with a ch (I'am being discreet) He came mouthing me off in my own thread!! If he would have asked I would have said....YES!!!! Peace out friend!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Okay. Recently i've been getting alot of abuse off of members of this forum, so i thought i'd make a poll to see exactly what people think of me.
    Simply, do you hate me?
    I don't really know you so I can't comment

ReputationRep:
    I know a lot about dealing with problems, learning and changing. I am someone who's had to cope with more than the average person, but no-one wants to hear my life story so you'll have to take my word for it. Anyway, if you truly believe what's in the quote above, you haven't been doing the right stuff or you weren't in the right mindset when you did it. If you're always determined to feel awful, then you will, and it's as simple as that. I looked on your profile to see how old you were, and I see that it's your birthday tomorrow. Well, happy birthday for then . You should start your adult life on the right foot by making a positive change about anything that's wrong in your life. You owe it to yourself, and you owe it to everyone around you too. It's possible to turn your life around- I'm living proof of that. You should do it too seeing as you sound so unhappy about how you are.

ReputationRep:
    Don't really hate you. Just hate dumb polls.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.