The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
TheMutantGerbil
Ok, when people go to a pub, what pint do you have (if you drink beer)? My personal king of beers has to be Stella - good old Wifebeater... :smile:

me likes Stella!

Thats bout it, no spirits, or wines

Maybe bitter tho

Tom:smile:
Reply 2
Fosters or Carlsberg.

EDIT: Just for the record - I am a girl, and I don't drink beer that often, but when I do its usually one of those two. Except in the union bar where its Carling, which is rank, but cheaper than everything else!!
Reply 3
TheMutantGerbil
Ok, when people go to a pub, what pint do you have (if you drink beer)? My personal king of beers has to be Stella - good old Wifebeater... :smile:

wifebeater - you gotta love it!!!

but Leffe Blonde....now that v.tasty!!!
Reply 4
piginapoke
Ah, a conoisseur. Leffe Blonde is nice, but chimay rouge takes some beating.
lol - we unanimously voted that the worst beer know to humankind when on holiday in france - they also so have a nasty lemonade called steff! so there was the world's most revolting shandy - "leffe with steff" :biggrin:
Reply 5
I don't really like beer that much, though I'll drink Stella at a push, but Bud is nasty! I'll drink anything though, at a push...

My mum was trying to get me to drink Guiness when I was a vegetarian... lol
TheMutantGerbil

i drink calders most of the time, i've aquired a taste for it... maybe thats because its only £1.55 a pint though.
Reply 7
piginapoke
Ah, a conoisseur. Leffe Blonde is nice, but chimay rouge takes some beating.

oooh i think ive had that one!!!

but more impressive is when you start getting into some of the Belgian Beers...i cant imagine for the life of me why i choose to drink these beers but it turns out that "Slag" and "Bush" are very nice beers... :wink: :wink: :biggrin:
dforster
oooh i think ive had that one!!!

but more impressive is when you start getting into some of the Belgian Beers...i cant imagine for the life of me why i choose to drink these beers but it turns out that "Slag" and "Bush" are very nice beers... :wink: :wink: :biggrin:

I wouldnt want to know what they put into those beers!
xox
Reply 9
TheMutantGerbil

Guiness
Reply 10
I drink anything. Recently got into real ale.
Reply 11
i don't like drinking beer but i like fosters partly becasue the advert :biggrin:
Reply 12
i like going down the pub and having a couple of pints of stella, but then maybe a straight jack D and another pint and then finish off with a vodka mudshake (i love the coffee or caramel ones :biggrin:

anyone else do anything like that?
Reply 13
Eugh, beer is foul. Alcopops all the way. :confused:
Reply 14
I would have a can of Heineken anyday!
Reply 15
chidori
I would have a can of Heineken anyday!

i thought youd prefer some saki
Reply 16
TheWolf

What happened to ur eyes Wolf? :biggrin:
Reply 17
Stella, Guinness and Hoegaarden are my favourites. I dislike Finnish beer.
Reply 18
TheWolf

Nah, I haven't tried any of that....yet! The next time my cousin comes over, we're going to another Japanese restaurant to try out some sake! Heard it's quite strong though...
Reply 19
At a Beer Festival when I was younger I remember I took a sip from my mother's Ginger Minge.

I wonder how and why they come up with such bizarre names for beers.

Latest

Trending

Trending