The Student Room Group
Goldsmiths, University of London
Goldsmiths College, University of London
London

Switching courses? Media/Comms -> Computer Science

Hey everyone, I was accepted into the BA Media and Communications course for next year, however would like to switch to the Bsc Computer Science course. Does switching mean I would have to re-apply to a different department or...?I just wanted to see if anyone else has done this or knows someone who does, I switched courses at another university I applied to this year and I didn't need to re-submit a different application, they just switched me. (It was from Media and Communications to Digital Media Technologies at the University of Greenwich).Thanks!
Original post by poqari
Hey everyone, I was accepted into the BA Media and Communications course for next year, however would like to switch to the Bsc Computer Science course. Does switching mean I would have to re-apply to a different department or...?I just wanted to see if anyone else has done this or knows someone who does, I switched courses at another university I applied to this year and I didn't need to re-submit a different application, they just switched me. (It was from Media and Communications to Digital Media Technologies at the University of Greenwich).Thanks!

Hi poqari!

I'd recommend getting in touch with our Admissions team, who will be able to help you here. You can reach them on [email protected]

I hope this helps!

Thanks,

Shaun - Enquiries Assistant
[email protected]
Goldsmiths College, University of London
London

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending