The Student Room Group

Ever found yourself drawn to certain people?

Do you ever feel drawn to certain people you meet? Like there's something about them that brings you in, but you don't know what.
Reply 1
Like I don't know why I'm drawn to this chick. She's hardly anything special, and gives me less attention than other girls. Yet I just keep wanting to text her over others.

I promised myself I wouldnt text her until she does to me. Its been a week and its killing me :lol:
in the example you gave, i think it's the fact they make you wait which entices you even more, i think that's my reason when i'm in those situations. when someone replies straight away i reckon i get a lil bored because i know what to expect.

you're good though, with that willpower of yours. i have none, it's shameful. how do you keep it up :frown:
Reply 3
Original post by chickenfoot
in the example you gave, i think it's the fact they make you wait which entices you even more, i think that's my reason when i'm in those situations. when someone replies straight away i reckon i get a lil bored because i know what to expect.

you're good though, with that willpower of yours. i have none, it's shameful. how do you keep it up :frown:

But you see, others girls will make me wait too. I just dont understand why I care when its her :s-smilie:

well I gave up on her at one point, then she got in contact again... and then the feelings came back :colonhash:

I felt I was being boring as I cant flirt to save my life and just ended our conversation. I want to text her so bad, but I dont want to be clingy. Trust me, this is so difficult :frown:
Original post by Anonymous
But you see, others girls will make me wait too. I just dont understand why I care when its her :s-smilie:

well I gave up on her at one point, then she got in contact again... and then the feelings came back :colonhash:

I felt I was being boring as I cant flirt to save my life and just ended our conversation. I want to text her so bad, but I dont want to be clingy. Trust me, this is so difficult :frown:

Well, message her OP she may be feeling the same ^-^ don't regret it later.

maybe she's more interesting than the other girls. the unconscious is an amazing thing, so maybe she excites a part of that or something ..... trying to incorporate freud's work.

dont think about how youre doing it, just go with the flow. tbh if she's texting back you cant be that boring.

i understand you dont want to be clingly, give it a few days and if she doesnt reply definitely start a convo! maybe she doesnt want to seem clingy. does she seem interested in the convo?
Reply 6
Original post by chickenfoot
maybe she's more interesting than the other girls. the unconscious is an amazing thing, so maybe she excites a part of that or something ..... trying to incorporate freud's work.

dont think about how youre doing it, just go with the flow. tbh if she's texting back you cant be that boring.

i understand you dont want to be clingly, give it a few days and if she doesnt reply definitely start a convo! maybe she doesnt want to seem clingy. does she seem interested in the convo?

She is different that's for sure... a lone wolf, an introvert like me haha. Maybe that attracts me?

Well she does ask me questions, standard ones like hows your day been? etc or throws in a random comment of something she just did for example.

Tbh I didn't ask many questions myself because again, I'm so unsure if she even wants to talk to me :frown:
Yes. Sluts and trashy girls, always.
ppl who are original
they say thats spiritual
Yes, but I think I was 'drawn' to him because he was attractive, had charisma, was fun to be around and was interested in me.
She is different that's for sure... a lone wolf, an introvert like me haha. Maybe that attracts me?

Well she does ask me questions, standard ones like hows your day been? etc or throws in a random comment of something she just did for example.

Tbh I didn't ask many questions myself because again, I'm so unsure if she even wants to talk to me :frown:

but she is talking to you! so just go with it, dont question while youre talking to her because that might make you seem boring because you may not be as engaging like you can be.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending