The Student Room Group

My life is split i feel like an std

Every freakin holiday I need to go up to leeds coz my dad lives there, with his wife and kids... and now its gone too far....for some reson my mum had been accepting him basically tugging me over for pretty much every holiday of the past 4 years( well it was under the fact that I was being helped with a level work) but ive finished now and its supposed to be my holiday with friends etc but no... I need to go over there with practically no friends, nothing to do beacuse its ramamdan and just freakin waste the whole holiday. I know what your thinking, go over and say hi but he will literally almost force me to stay.. by asking what else is more important...
honestly whatever I did before and how many times I went is in the past and I cant change that but im 18, I dont wanna leave my mum sister and brother as well as my friends for the whole summer for a city which I have no connections in... literally I dont even look forward to holidays anymore... i will do nothing!!! I seriouslu feel lile cryin please help...

Ill probably need to do university work while im over...

Oh yh let me add my mum tries to persuade him but he just ovveruns her and basically says no

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending