The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Rarely naked but just in knickers yeah. I live alone so I don't really see the point in making extra laundry just for walking around the house :indiff:
Reply 2
Original post by Precious Illusions
Rarely naked but just in knickers yeah. I live alone so I don't really see the point in making extra laundry just for walking around the house :indiff:

oooooh :colondollar: :wink: :u:
Yeah, i walk around naked infront of my parents rofl
Reply 4

Original post by TheSeal

Now look what you've done..
Only when my family are away
In an oversized shirt and knickers when my parents are away
The majority of the time yeah

ahh hubba hubaa ayy pappii
Original post by TheSeal

Original post by MsFahima

Needs to be drowned in zamzam water :yy:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
Never. Live with my family and don't like how I look.
This thread is gonna end badly...

Thirst crew reporting in.
Original post by mmmmmmmmmmmmm
Needs to be drowned in zamzam water :yy:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Seems like it! Lol. :yep:
ME! :P
I wear an oversized t-shirt and pants the majority of the time but never naked naked. I probably would just wear pants if I lived in a house with no other homes nearby and I was by myself.
Reply 16
I am currently naked. :sexface:
Yeah two in my home always walk around naked, disgusting bitches.

Spoiler

Unfortunately my interfering elderly downstairs neighbour just got the trees at the back of our apartment complex trimmed/landscaped so now I can't procrastinate in a towel after showering bc there's a clear view into my bedroom from a nearby house :frown: I hate ppl
Just knickers and t-shirt. Anything less and the neighbours would be glued to their window panes :biggrin:

Latest