olympiaclaire
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I want to study undergraduate psychology in 2016. I want to become a clinical psychologist when I'm older so i want to look at universities which will have clinical modules, any suggestions? Thanks
Liv1204
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hello

I'm not sure about many universities, but I do know that Kent Uni have a BSc Psychology with Clinical Psychology course - basically you all do the same modules in first and second year (meeting BPS requirements), and in the final year you are guaranteed a place on the two Clinical Psychology modules, plus a dissertation/final year project in a related area.

One of the modules focused on topics such as profound learning disabilities, autism and behavioural interventions, severe and enduring MH problems, rehabilitation and the 'recovery model', women and mental health, and older adults and MH. The other module looked at classification and diagnosis of MH problems, psychopathology, behavioural and cognitive-behavioural approaches, systematic approaches and narrative approaches, anxiety, depression, psychosis and personality disorders,
germ18
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
[QUOTE=olympiaclaire;57434745]I want to study undergraduate psychology in 2016. I want to become a clinical psychologist when I'm older so i want to look at universities which will have clinical modules, any suggestions? Thanks [/QUOTE

HI 😊 I know that some london universities offer clinical psychology I think goldsmiths does.Do correct me if I'm wrong but I think you still have to do a clinical psychology degree after you graduate from university. I believe its for another 3 years? Do correct me if I'm wrong. I myself want to become a clinical psychology in the future I'm currently a first year psychology student I hope it works out for all of us 😊
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is winning Euro 2020

France (113)
27.49%
England (143)
34.79%
Belgium (31)
7.54%
Germany (41)
9.98%
Spain (10)
2.43%