Want more information about this university?
yolostudent
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hello people,

I have recently signed up for a general knowledge quiz, it's a team of 4 and the first event or shall i say "regional heats" is happening in July and I have no idea what i have got myself into, and whether it means more studying ?! lool if anybody has done something like this please could you tell me what the quiz is like? is it questions like who was the 5th prime minister ? not too sure
University of Lincoln
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi there,

If you're referring to our University Challenge quiz, I wouldn't worry too much! There will be something for everyone as there will be questions on all different topics including literature, science, music, maths, art and sport. I wouldn't say to do any extra studying, but it may be worth keeping an eye on the news just in case they ask you any questions on recent events.

Hope this helps!

Georgia

(Social Media Officer & Lincoln Journalism Graduate)
yolostudent
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by UniLincolnRep)
Hi there,

If you're referring to our University Challenge quiz, I wouldn't worry too much! There will be something for everyone as there will be questions on all different topics including literature, science, music, maths, art and sport. I wouldn't say to do any extra studying, but it may be worth keeping an eye on the news just in case they ask you any questions on recent events.

Hope this helps!

Georgia

(Social Media Officer & Lincoln Journalism Graduate)
Oh okay thanks ! - Sounds fun then
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you want most from university virtual open days and online events?

I want to be able to watch in my own time rather than turn up live (189)
29.3%
I want to hear more about the specifics of the course (106)
16.43%
I want to be able to dip in and dip out of lots of different sessions (58)
8.99%
I want to meet current students (54)
8.37%
I want to meet academics and the people that will be teaching me (51)
7.91%
I want to have a taster lecture or workshop to see what the teaching is like (128)
19.84%
My parents/guardians are more interested than me to be honest (38)
5.89%
Other things – I'll tell you in the thread (21)
3.26%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed