How much do girls like cute texts to wake up to? Watch

jlawson118
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I've recently got with a girl We've known each other and been seeing each other for a while but made it official the other week.

But lately I've been a little insecure lately because of my lack of confidence in myself and she's seemed a bit quiet when talking to me lately so I've felt worse and tried to confront her with it tonight and she's told me not to worry about anything but personally I feel I've messed up.

I want to send her a paragraph to wake up to, telling her that she means a lot to me and I'm really thankful for her sticking by me and that she's my world.

But I know some girls don't like cute texts so I want to ask for opinions out there before I actually go and send her it when she's asleep?
carrotstar
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by jlawson118)
I've recently got with a girl We've known each other and been seeing each other for a while but made it official the other week.

But lately I've been a little insecure lately because of my lack of confidence in myself and she's seemed a bit quiet when talking to me lately so I've felt worse and tried to confront her with it tonight and she's told me not to worry about anything but personally I feel I've messed up.

I want to send her a paragraph to wake up to, telling her that she means a lot to me and I'm really thankful for her sticking by me and that she's my world.

But I know some girls don't like cute texts so I want to ask for opinions out there before I actually go and send her it when she's asleep?
Do it!

However I'd wait until the morning because if her phone isn't on silent you might wake her up. Just did that to my boyfriend by accident!

If you have these thoughts and you aren't confident enough to say them to her face yet, it's definitely worth putting them out there!

Whenever I receive anything like that, my heart swells a little
And it's especially precious when you're starting things up: start as you mean to continue
JoshDawg
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
"If all the girls I had been with were garden tools, you would be my main hoe... Luv u B."

Send and buy a ring because she'll be wanting you to pop that question.
Maid Marian
Badges: 20
Report 4 years ago
Love it. Dooo itttt
Anonymous #1
Report 4 years ago
Waking up to a cute text puts you in a good mood all day
pagorai
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
No.

Posted from TSR Mobile
shawn_o1
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Communication is key; misunderstandings, not accepting differences, anger over trivial matters all create distance
MintyCherry
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
yes do it!! morning texts are the best c:
Jamiesonn
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
In my experience girls love morning texts

Posted from TSR Mobile
Awesome Genius
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Not in my experience.

There was this girl I used to text in the early morning on a regular basis, "I love you, I think you're awesome, the nicest person I've ever met" etc etc. So she would be waking up to these texts many of the time. But she just used to ignore the messages or getting annoyed I was sending them. She was with a guy at the time, but still.
LauraMayden1
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Lol. I don't like blatantly cute texts, I kind of like it when a guy says stuff really discretely and indirectly, but I can still pick up on it.

Don't know why, but to me, a cute text would make me cringe a little.
G-mute1995
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I've been on the receiving end of morning texts. I'm not that fond of them. I thought it was vomit inducing. But if the girl in question is into sickly sweet romance you should go ahead. (:

Posted from TSR Mobile
phunky_fresh
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Personally I wouldn't like this. I'd be happy enough with a simple ' good morning beautiful ', but that's just me. If you know that's what she likes, then go for it.
TheTipsyTarsier
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Adipoptosis)
Not in my experience.

There was this girl I used to text in the early morning on a regular basis, "I love you, I think you're awesome, the nicest person I've ever met" etc etc. So she would be waking up to these texts many of the time. But she just used to ignore the messages or getting annoyed I was sending them. She was with a guy at the time, but still.
Was this supposed to be as funny as it is?? I laughed for like 8 whole seconds :ahee:

I like sweet morning messages OP but nothing...over the top. Wouldn't say she's your world cos...come on..is anyone really anyone's world :indiff: I'd rather a 'Morning babe, thinking of you. Have a great day x' or something.
xirles1995
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Who told you girls do not like cute texts?! If my boyfriend still sent me cute texts I think I'd cry!

Girls, well some, are kinda.. Needy? We like to be shown that someone cares and a simple cute morning text can do that. Maybe do not send it at night, as she might think you only think about her at night when you're lonely. Even throughout the day, send her a cute message, which shows her you're thinking about her! Do not feel embarrassed or scared how she will react, because I know she will love and appreciate it.

Taking time out of your day to show her a bit of attention will mean a lot! Good luck :-)
cambio wechsel
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by LauraMayden1)
Lol. I don't like blatantly cute texts, I kind of like it when a guy says stuff really discretely and indirectly, but I can still pick up on it.
it's this kind of sensible thinking that I've picked up on in your posts. It sets you apart from so many of the others here, makes you seem, I don't know, more mature, perhaps.

EDIT: you're over 18, should probably be 20, right?
somnacin
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Go for it! Spontaneous and sweet is good. Just make sure you don't send her a paragraph every day; that's far too clingy.
MissDetermined
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I do but not every morning, I don't want it to lose it's touch if I know i'm going to get one every morning. A simple 'good morning (with or without a pet name), hope you have a wonderful day ' is lovely to receive but saying what you want to say will scare her off! Way too over the top IMO for someone you've just got into a relationship with.
Ndella
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
God that's so cringe. But if she likes it then go ahead.
Milf_Hunter
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Waking up is the second hardest thing in the morning...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you voted in today's general election?

Yes (140)
45.75%
No (40)
13.07%
I'm not old enough (126)
41.18%

Watched Threads