The Student Room Group

Retaking

So basically I have decided to retake and move to a college ,currently I'm in a 6 form.

In the first year of 6 form I haven't exactly been serious therefore I want to retake and go to a college as my elder brother will be going there to so,it would be better if we both go to one place.

I am just confused in how I should tell the teachers because obviously they will want me to complete their units but there is no point if I want to start a fresh next year.

The problem is all of my units for this year are not completed to the best of my ability,so I do not wan to complete the units.

Also I am taking creative media level 3 BTEC and my coursework for it is done at a good standard and I want to stay in the 6 form the last 3 weeks just for creative media.

I'm not sure of how to approach my health & social care teachers about this.
Reply 1
Have you already received your 6th form results? If not, I'd wait and see how they are. If they're really bad, go to College. Sometimes, we think we have done worse when in fact we haven't :smile:
Original post by Riyaax
Have you already received your 6th form results? If not, I'd wait and see how they are. If they're really bad, go to College. Sometimes, we think we have done worse when in fact we haven't :smile:

not good :/
Reply 3
Original post by Khadijaalimalik
not good :/

Well, in that case I'd suggest you enrol for College and study towards BTEC Level 3 Diploma. Colleges start enrolment in July.

Quick Reply

Latest