Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i just hate it when i'm sat in a quite room, full of lots of people just gazing into thin air, and it's so quite that you can hear when a person changes position on a chair.......and then all of a sudden.....my staimach rumbles so loudly and absoloutly everyone turns to look at you.....it's so embarrasing!!!!

does anyone know how you stop a stupid stomach from rumbling (yes i know stupid question....but i'm kinda desperate ffor a solution! )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saf!)
    i just hate it when i'm sat in a quite room, full of lots of people just gazing into thin air, and it's so quite that you can hear when a person changes position on a chair.......and then all of a sudden.....my staimach rumbles so loudly and absoloutly everyone turns to look at you.....it's so embarrasing!!!!

does anyone know how you stop a stupid stomach from rumbling (yes i know stupid question....but i'm kinda desperate ffor a solution! )
    sing something when room goes quiet

ReputationRep:
    eat soemting?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shushimeng)
    sing something when room goes quiet
    lol!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    eat soemting?
    what's funny is even when ppl are full their stomach still rumbles, but a different sound. :p:D

ReputationRep:
    eat soemting?
    i'm a bit wierd you see.....my stomach still rumbles even i'm full

ReputationRep:
    When I had my hernia and I was at work if my tummy rumbeled it vibrated so loudly it was so emberassing. Its much better since I had the operation though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saf!)
    lol!
    just make sure u don't go over the top becasue u finally got a chance to perform
    :p:D

ReputationRep:
    what's funny is even when ppl are full their stomach still rumbles, but a different sound. :p:D
    you all know all about it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saf!)
    i'm a bit wierd you see.....my stomach still rumbles even i'm full
    ohhh i see - well when u feels it coming try pressing your stomach in - that sometimes makes it quieter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    When I had my hernia and I was at work if my tummy rumbeled it vibrated so loudly it was so emberassing. Its much better since I had the operation though
    that not embarrassing at all, what's worse is the sound made by the other end. :p:D

ReputationRep:
    ohhh i see - well when u feels it coming try pressing your stomach in - that sometimes makes it quieter
    that makes the sound go higher

ReputationRep:
    Ah, this has happened to me so many times. You just have to learn to exercise yourself to control it. But yea, the best way is to eat something beforehand. I don't myself though but on my exams, I'm definitely going to get up half an hour earlier and eat something!

ReputationRep:
    that makes the sound go higher
    i give up then

ReputationRep:
    mum says it's because i chew too much chewing gum......she keeps telling me " you chew like a cow "........but i don't think that's the reason

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chidori)
    Ah, this has happened to me so many times. You just have to learn to exercise yourself to control it. But yea, the best way is to eat something beforehand. I don't myself though but on my exams, I'm definitely going to get up half an hour earlier and eat something!
    or else u can rock ur chair to cover urself up. :p:D

ReputationRep:
    i give up then
    maybe taht's what i should do.....it's only natural ....right?:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saf!)
    mum says it's because i chew too much chewing gum......she keeps telling me " you chew like a cow "........but i don't think that's the reason
    that definally not the reason, but chew too much chewing gum is bad for ur stomach becasue enzymes are produced more than needed.

ReputationRep:
    or else u can rock ur chair to cover urself up. :p:D
    i'm alright in exams cos no one's really quite

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saf!)
    i'm alright in exams cos no one's really quite
    hehe that tell me a lot

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 1, 2004
Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.