Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    who agrees with me???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by integral_neo)
    who agrees with me???
    it luks like ur traumatised(integating ur name)

ReputationRep:
    yeah i agree. Its harder than P5 too, and thats hardly a walk in the park.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SUKBarracuda)
    yeah i agree. Its harder than P5 too, and thats hardly a walk in the park.
    I've got all the fun to come next year

ReputationRep:
    who agrees with me???
    i wish i got to do these now...

ReputationRep:
    i was trying some of those proof by induction questions a while ago,the trigonometric summation one's are a killer.

ReputationRep:
    who agrees with me???
    I do.

ReputationRep:
    Its not that bad when you do the same past paper 3 times...... but then I'm not gonna be getting the jan02 paper next wednesday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by orange soap)
    Its not that bad when you do the same past paper 3 times...... but then I'm not gonna be getting the jan02 paper next wednesday
    OCR?

-___

I quite like P6, apart from groups which makes me cry. And uhh weird matrix transformations.

ReputationRep:
    yup, I'm on OCR.
    Matrix transformations are kinda okies if you drawa picture... but i always mess up the scale factor of shears.
    Groups just stink. End of story. Esp when they give you sum huge 8x8 table jus full of letters and they say - go find a sub group - it makes your eyes go funny.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by orange soap)
    yup, I'm on OCR.
    Matrix transformations are kinda okies if you drawa picture... but i always mess up the scale factor of shears.
    Groups just stink. End of story. Esp when they give you sum huge 8x8 table jus full of letters and they say - go find a sub group - it makes your eyes go funny.
    rotflmao. I loved the way you put that, really captures the P6 student's contempt for large tables full of a, b, ab^3, a^3b^2 etc etc yawn and mindless exercises in finding subgroups.

University open days

1. University of Edinburgh
    All Departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
  2. University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
  3. Loughborough University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.