x Turn on thread page Beta

P6 is a bit** watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    who agrees with me???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by integral_neo)
    who agrees with me???
    it luks like ur traumatised(integating ur name)

ReputationRep:
    yeah i agree. Its harder than P5 too, and thats hardly a walk in the park.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SUKBarracuda)
    yeah i agree. Its harder than P5 too, and thats hardly a walk in the park.
    I've got all the fun to come next year

ReputationRep:
    who agrees with me???
    i wish i got to do these now...

ReputationRep:
    i was trying some of those proof by induction questions a while ago,the trigonometric summation one's are a killer.

ReputationRep:
    who agrees with me???
    I do.

ReputationRep:
    Its not that bad when you do the same past paper 3 times...... but then I'm not gonna be getting the jan02 paper next wednesday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by orange soap)
    Its not that bad when you do the same past paper 3 times...... but then I'm not gonna be getting the jan02 paper next wednesday
    OCR?

-___

I quite like P6, apart from groups which makes me cry. And uhh weird matrix transformations.

ReputationRep:
    yup, I'm on OCR.
    Matrix transformations are kinda okies if you drawa picture... but i always mess up the scale factor of shears.
    Groups just stink. End of story. Esp when they give you sum huge 8x8 table jus full of letters and they say - go find a sub group - it makes your eyes go funny.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by orange soap)
    yup, I'm on OCR.
    Matrix transformations are kinda okies if you drawa picture... but i always mess up the scale factor of shears.
    Groups just stink. End of story. Esp when they give you sum huge 8x8 table jus full of letters and they say - go find a sub group - it makes your eyes go funny.
    rotflmao. I loved the way you put that, really captures the P6 student's contempt for large tables full of a, b, ab^3, a^3b^2 etc etc yawn and mindless exercises in finding subgroups.

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.