The Student Room Group

Should i do A level Maths?

Hi :smile:

Currently , im in the process of trying to make some sort of decision on whether to study maths at A level. At the moment , i would like to go into the genetics field in the future so i was wondering what relevence maths had with genetics ? Thanks in advance guys ! :smile:
Yes take maths.
Reply 2
Original post by Dreams-Be-Dreams

Currently , im in the process of trying to make some sort of decision on whether to study maths at A level. At the moment , i would like to go into the genetics field in the future so i was wondering what relevence maths had with genetics ? Thanks in advance guys ! :smile:

Genetics... statistics... and probability... and algebra... and geometry. Maths.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by Dreams-Be-Dreams

I would take Maths because the statistics element should help you, and it will also assist you in other relevant subjects that you may be taking for your other A levels.
Thanks everyone looks like im doing A level maths then ^.^
Reply 5
Yeah Maths equips you with a lot of good skills

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest