The Student Room Group
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website

Pgce student accomodation

Hiyaaa im looking for someone to buddy up with in a flat share/ accommodation share. Ill be doing my PGCE early years. :smile:
Reply 1
hey im also looking for a buddy, im doing PGCE secondary.. i have been looking online but i dont really no where to start :smile:
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website
Hey! I'm doing early years too and probably should have sorted this all out by now haha. Where are you looking to live?
Reply 3
hey, im looking to live in liverpool, pretty central.. i hava car so i was hoping for a parking space.. iv been looking around on the internet but im from northern ireland so i dont really no where to look lol would love to get this sorted in the next couple of weeks, cos sept will fly in!x
Ooh I've been looking at Central Liverpool. What kind of budget are you looking at? X
Reply 5
£300 a month bills included wud b amazing, anything less wud b a bonus..what about u?x
Yeah pretty much about the same! Otherwise I'll be horrendously broke haha
Hi guys, I have a room that I wish to be bought out of in a house with 5 others who are lovely very close to edgehill uni and the train station. Message me ASAP if interested
Reply 8
Hi everyone, i am starting at edge hill in September for a P.G.C.E secondary also looking for somewhere to live does anyone have any suggestions for place/where is best to rent, I wasn't sure about Ormskirk as i will many be on placement so thinking the transport links from liverpool would be better? and suggestions?
Original post by pgcerj123
Hi everyone, i am starting at edge hill in September for a P.G.C.E secondary also looking for somewhere to live does anyone have any suggestions for place/where is best to rent, I wasn't sure about Ormskirk as i will many be on placement so thinking the transport links from liverpool would be better? and suggestions?

If you find nothing, let me know if you want my Ormskirk one. Need to know by Friday though, unfortunately. Regards, ashley
Reply 10
Hi Amy. There is a room available ideal for Pgce and teaching students (who need lots of sleep). Text me on 07527639476 for details :smile:
Reply 11
Do you still need a room?

Original post by pgcerj123
Hey, anyone looking to buddy up on a houseshare? I'm doing early years PGCE and would like to buddy up with someone on a similar course. :smile:
Original post by sm29
Do you still need a room?

I do, are you looking for out of your houseshare? x
Reply 14
Original post by SarcasticTrex
I do, are you looking for out of your houseshare? x

There is a spare room on wigan road, its a double, sharing with 5 others. Theres 2 bathrooms and its 90 poubd a week, all bills incuded :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest