Want more information about this university?
amieeverall
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hiyaaa im looking for someone to buddy up with in a flat share/ accommodation share. Ill be doing my PGCE early years.
amybmul
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
hey im also looking for a buddy, im doing PGCE secondary.. i have been looking online but i dont really no where to start
danielleelizabethx
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hey! I'm doing early years too and probably should have sorted this all out by now haha. Where are you looking to live?
amybmul
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
hey, im looking to live in liverpool, pretty central.. i hava car so i was hoping for a parking space.. iv been looking around on the internet but im from northern ireland so i dont really no where to look lol would love to get this sorted in the next couple of weeks, cos sept will fly in!x
danielleelizabethx
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Ooh I've been looking at Central Liverpool. What kind of budget are you looking at? X
amybmul
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
£300 a month bills included wud b amazing, anything less wud b a bonus..what about u?x
danielleelizabethx
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Yeah pretty much about the same! Otherwise I'll be horrendously broke haha
boxingash
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi guys, I have a room that I wish to be bought out of in a house with 5 others who are lovely very close to edgehill uni and the train station. Message me ASAP if interested
pgcerj123
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi everyone, i am starting at edge hill in September for a P.G.C.E secondary also looking for somewhere to live does anyone have any suggestions for place/where is best to rent, I wasn't sure about Ormskirk as i will many be on placement so thinking the transport links from liverpool would be better? and suggestions?
boxingash
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by pgcerj123)
Hi everyone, i am starting at edge hill in September for a P.G.C.E secondary also looking for somewhere to live does anyone have any suggestions for place/where is best to rent, I wasn't sure about Ormskirk as i will many be on placement so thinking the transport links from liverpool would be better? and suggestions?
If you find nothing, let me know if you want my Ormskirk one. Need to know by Friday though, unfortunately. Regards, ashley
sm29
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi Amy. There is a room available ideal for Pgce and teaching students (who need lots of sleep). Text me on 07527639476 for details
sm29
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Do you still need a room?

(Original post by pgcerj123)
SarcasticTrex
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hey, anyone looking to buddy up on a houseshare? I'm doing early years PGCE and would like to buddy up with someone on a similar course.
SarcasticTrex
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by sm29)
Do you still need a room?
I do, are you looking for out of your houseshare? x
sm29
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by SarcasticTrex)
I do, are you looking for out of your houseshare? x
There is a spare room on wigan road, its a double, sharing with 5 others. Theres 2 bathrooms and its 90 poubd a week, all bills incuded
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (185)
14.05%
I'm not sure (59)
4.48%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (387)
29.38%
I have already dropped out (37)
2.81%
I'm not a current university student (649)
49.28%

Watched Threads