How OCD are you with your notes? Watch

Cats&Roses
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I tend to make my notes into an organized clutter of information. They have to be organized and neat otherwise I can't study without tension at the back of my mind lol. How about you? How organized/neat are you with your notes?
Vixen47
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I have sections, then subsections, then sub subsections, then sub sub subsections, then sub sub sub subsections. Everything's bullet pointed, colour coded, and highlighted. There are so many pages that I have to number and letter each one and paperclip each section so the individual subsections don't run away from me. I was recently introduced to OneNote which stole my heart. :love: If my organisation style was turned into software that would be it, but there would be more sections in my one.
pagorai
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I never find my notes when i need them. Very unorganized.
Cats&Roses
Rep:
?
(Original post by Vixen47)
I have sections, then subsections, then sub subsections, then sub sub subsections, then sub sub sub subsections. Everything's bullet pointed, colour coded, and highlighted. There are so many pages that I have to number and letter each one and paperclip each section so the individual subsections don't run away from me. I was recently introduced to OneNote which stole my heart. :love:
I sometimes do that with my law notes (I section and subsection only though haha). Since I've started uni I have started writing all of my notes on refill paper and I write pages and pages of information without leaving any lines empty so the entire page has to be filled. Where I section things off I have to highlight the headings otherwise it doesn't seem organized to me. I usually staple each section together so it feels complete :awesome:
Your method though seems very cool and organized, ahhh OneNote... I've heard of its wonderful ways.
willoven
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm amazed people like you exist
Cats&Roses
Rep:
?
(Original post by willoven)
I'm amazed people like you exist
I am as well. That's why I posed the question :grin:
It's nice to know there are other people like me out there.
username1504459
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Ah I used to be too OCD with my notes, t'was horrible
I still like them very neat and organised with colours and all
toonervoustotalk
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by pagorai)
I never find my notes when i need them. Very unorganized.
Just like me and when you find them you are like i dont need it lol
AstroNandos
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I have my past few months of notes all piled into my A4 paper pad thing, and they're all just scribbles

I'm really unorganised haha
MylittlePlusle
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
OCD is NOT a adjective It is a SERIOUS mental disorder! You're trivializing people wo suffer from OCD... =(
$100Bill
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by MylittlePlusle)
OCD is NOT a adjective It is a SERIOUS mental disorder! You're trivializing people wo suffer from OCD... =(
Is there a mental disorder that you don't have?
Cats&Roses
Rep:
?
(Original post by MylittlePlusle)
I am not trivializing people who suffer from OCD. I actually suffer from it myself... and there are different levels of OCD as well. OCD is a part of my life hence why I like to keep my notes as organized as possible in my own way.
MylittlePlusle
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by CatCatherine)
I am not trivializing people who suffer from OCD. I actually suffer from it myself... and there are different levels of OCD as well.
I'e m sorry that you have OCD.. that still doesn't allow you to use it as an adjective. You could be offending other people who suffer from it.
pagorai
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by toonervoustotalk)
Just like me and when you find them you are like i dont need it lol
lol true. I usually find it after the exams. Fml
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (153)
59.53%
No I haven't decided yet (59)
22.96%
Yes but I might change my mind (45)
17.51%

Watched Threads