The Norwich City F.C Thread Watch

TornadoGR4
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by adam54)
Hello, I have written a new blog post:

Eunan O’Kane: Who is Bournemouth’s midfield man?
https://smashedtopbins.wordpress.com...-midfield-man/

Would be great if you took a few minutes out to read it!

Thanks
Decent read mate. I like reading about obscure players & where they've come from.
adam54
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by TornadoGR4)
Decent read mate. I like reading about obscure players & where they've come from.
really good to hear. cheers for the support
TornadoGR4
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Lewis Grabban has reportedly been suspended by Norwich after refusing to be a substitute in Tuesday's Capital One Cup game.

The Canaries have turned down three bids from Grabban's former club, Bournemouth
TornadoGR4
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Absolute nightmare at St. Mary's today. Shame Neil couldn't break that impressive away record. Whittaker's yellows were both senseless but deserved.
Mackay
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by TornadoGR4)
Absolute nightmare at St. Mary's today. Shame Neil couldn't break that impressive away record. Whittaker's yellows were both senseless but deserved.
First defeat on the road under Neil. Heck of a way for it to come, too. They were poor and really, really unremarkable. It's a shame, but their Carrow Road form (thus far) has been impressive and should be good enough to set them up as the most equipped promoted side for survival.
barnetlad
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
How is Delia? Her cookery shows were much better than Jamie's Mockney and Gordon Ramsey's foul mouthed rants.
Mackay
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by barnetlad)
How is Delia? Her cookery shows were much better than Jamie's Mockney and Gordon Ramsey's foul mouthed rants.
Think she's struggling in a Tory landscape. She spent the majority of April and May urging people to vote Labour.
fluttershy
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Good result on Saturday in response to the very poor show at Southampton. Was worried about our transfer window, but Matt Jarvis in particular seems a great loan player. Still a bit worried at the back though, since another sloppy bit of defending meant that we've still yet to manage a clean sheet in any competition this season. Looking forward to next weekend. Can't help think that this is the ideal time to pay Liverpool back for some of the recent humiliations. At least there is no Suarez who put 4 past us last time we visited Anfield, or Sterling who made it 5, and who scored 2 at Carrow Road with Suarez getting his 5th of the season against us.
canary_cacher
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Is it time to resurrect this thread now we are back in the Prem?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (150)
17.71%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (75)
8.85%
No I am happy with my course choice (501)
59.15%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (121)
14.29%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed