_wikipedia
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I wanted to ask how any of you taking A level chemistry and maths are finding it and any general tips, opinions, just as much information possible
These are two of my options, I'm predicted A's at GCSE but I feel the least confident about them at A level as I've seen some of the work involved... its looks so hard and getting A's seems next to impossible:confused:
bluebell3113
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'm in a similar position with regards to predicted grades and A level decisions. The content just looks so full on for Chemistry and with the new specification for next year (2015/2016) there's not as much direction. Therefore, would anyone be able to recommend any revision guides for any of my AS choices: Spanish, Chemistry, Maths and Biology. I've had a look at some of the CPG revision guides for Chemistry and Biology, however I don't know whether they follow the new specification for this year? Would anyone be able to recommend any revision guides or are the new text books sufficient?
I don't think I'll need a revision guide in Spanish as a lot of the work is grammar and vocab based which I'll have in my folder anyway. However, the revision guides we were given for GCSE science were really useful as they were much more condensed than the actual textbooks (which contain some irrelevant information that they won't question us on in exams).
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (44)
18.11%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (68)
27.98%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (92)
37.86%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (30)
12.35%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (9)
3.7%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed