The Student Room Group

Incoming mental breakdown

So, my spanish teacher decided, in all her infinite wisdom, that we would do our Spanish coursework this Friday. This was three weeks ago, so we have had roughly 24 days to revise the thing. However, in those three weeks I have had:

2 massive physics papers
2 pieces of English coursework (that I had to do three times since I started to dislike it halfway through)
And in this week alone I have/have had:
2 Maths mock
English Language mock
English Poetry mock
English Prose mock
Spanish mock (that she didn't even tell us about until 10 mins before...)
History mock
And a partridge in a pear tree!

Now I know this may not seem like a lot to most people, but keep in mind that last year I had a total of 3 tests (mocks included). So as you can tell, I am not used to this (in fact I believe my brain melted during the exam I had this morning).
I have prioritized all of these exams/mocks/coursework over the Spanish coursework (for numerous reasons), meaning I have a grand total of... 47 hours to revise 555 Spanish words. Actually, that's a lie. I have revised around 350 of those words over the tree weeks, but very few have stuck in my head.
I don't use the phrase "incoming mental breakdown" lightly, but due to the fact Friday looks to be one of the hottest days of the year AND I have a maths and humanities mock the same day, I think I might just be on the verge of one. This is my first post on the forum, so if this is doing anything wrong then I apologise. I just needed to vent my fustration. Any advice would be appreciated.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending