goldenusername
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
How are you guys coping? I feel like i'm gonna melt, this is the worst day of my life
Serine Soul
Badges: 18
Report 5 years ago
My head hurts, my eyes hurt. I feel as tired as hell

Don't like the heat
SeaPony
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Billions of people live in this sort of environment and manage fine. It is July 1st in the middle of summer it is something to expect.
username1389029
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I actually want it to rain...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Bloxorus
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I can't stand people like you lot who constantly complain about nice weather when we finally get it.

Like someone else said, billions of people live in climates that get far hotter than it was today and survive just fine...
SeaPony
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Bloxorus)
I can't stand people like you lot who constantly complain about nice weather when we finally get it.

Like someone else said, billions of people live in climates that get far hotter than it was today and survive just fine...
They just think this way because of the nanny state media trying to make people panic at the changes of the seasons.
goldenusername
Rep:
?

I don't remember asking how many people live in these climates...i said ''how are you guys coping'' but okay.
Bloxorus
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by SeaPony)
They just think this way because of the nanny state media trying to make people panic at the changes of the seasons.
Thats possibly it.

Millions of people in the UK pay to go on holidays to hotter climates each year and yet so many people are ungrateful when we actually get the weather ourselves haha
UHM-7
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Billions of people live in this sort of environment and manage fine. It is July 1st in the middle of summer it is something to expect.
And they have done for millennia. Their bodies have evolved to handle huge excess heat. European, especially north europeans i.e. britons rarely had this kind of heat in the past and so we do not have the ability to handle it well. It's fine for a day or two, but you wouldn't be spouting that argument if we had this kind of heat for a week or a month.
SeaPony
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Thats possibly it.

Millions of people in the UK pay to go on holidays to hotter climates each year and yet so many people are ungrateful when we actually get the weather ourselves haha
Just another thing to moan at...
goldenusername
Rep:
?
Thats really fascinating. Always learning new things. But i didn't ask how many people live in this sort of environment
Mr Smurf
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
It's great. (Besides taking public transport)
Iqbal007
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'm fasting, and I'm doing pretty good
Make sure there is a good airflow if you at home, open windows on either side of the house, doors are open, etc
LGBTvoice
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I need advice on how to survive the sweltering nights. I can't sleep with windows open because of my hay fever and the closest I have to a fan is a dehumidifier.

Posted from TSR Mobile
DiddyDec01
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I hate hot weather so I'm coping very badly. The air con in the office broke and now it is too hot to sleep.

Posted from TSR Mobile
DiddyDec01
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by 123Beaverboy)
I need advice on how to survive the sweltering nights. I can't sleep with windows open because of my hay fever and the closest I have to a fan is a dehumidifier.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sleep under a damp towel, it is glorious.

Posted from TSR Mobile
goldenusername
Rep:
?
(Original post by 123Beaverboy)

Posted from TSR Mobile
I feel you. I have hay fever as well
Shabalala
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
It's 10 minutes past 1 here and it's still 29 degrees Celsius ffs, I am finding it impossible to get to sleep, I could cope and enjoy the hot weather during the day but at night it's unbearable, it's supposed to be 40 Degrees tomorrow, Friday and Saturday I dunno how i'm gonna cope in that.
redleader1
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I love it no actually do, its better than the cool weather we usually get. First time were able to use fans ect. I dont get why people dont like it isnt weather the reason we go on holiday. Yeah I feel a bit tired but I like it. Im fasting too and ive coped well. Just hope this lasts after ramadan as I will then start jogging and biking in this weather the more heat the better the intensity.
DiddyDec01
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by redleader1)
I love it no actually do, its better than the cool weather we usually get. First time were able to use fans ect. I dont get why people dont like it isnt weather the reason we go on holiday. Yeah I feel a bit tired but I like it. Im fasting too and ive coped well. Just hope this lasts after ramadan as I will then start jogging and biking in this weather the more heat the better the intensity.
Not everyone goes on holiday to hot countries. Some people like me prefer colder climates.

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is winning Euro 2020

France (89)
26.65%
England (110)
32.93%
Belgium (27)
8.08%
Germany (39)
11.68%
Spain (7)
2.1%