The Student Room Group

Economics reading list at City University of London- help!

Hi guys,

I have received the CUL reading list for Economics and I have chosen 3 books to read beforehand. Unfortunately, I didn't find any no epub, mobi, pdf copies. If anyone got one, please write me. These books are a bit expensive for the Bulgarian market and I am quite sure there are no imported books in my country (Bulgaria). Otherwise, I got to purchase them on ebay or amazon.

This is the full list:
Microeconomics and acroeconomicsJohn Sloman, Dean Garratt, & Alison Wride (9th edition 2014) Economics, Harlow: Pearson

Peter Antonioni & Sean Masaki Flynn (2010) Economics For Dummies, Chichester: John Wiley & Sons

Grady Klein & Yoram Bauman (2014) The Cartoon Introduction to Economics, New York: Hill & Wang Data AnalysisPaul Newbold, William Carlson, & Betty Thorne (8th edition 2012) Statistics for Business and Economics, Harlow: Pearson Education

Louise Swift & Sally Piff (4th edition 2014) Quantitative Methods for Business, Management and Finance, London: Palgrave Macmillan

Ian Jacques (7th edition 2012) Mathematics for Economics and Business, Harlow: PearsonEconomics and AccountingPeter Atrill & Eddie McLaney (6th edition 2011) Financial Accounting for Decision Makers, Harlow: Pearson

Peter Atrill & Eddie McLaney (4th edition 2004) Management Accounting for Decision Makers, Harlow: Pearson

Richard A. Brealey & Stewart C. Myers (Global edition 2013) Principles of Corporate Finance, New York: McGraw Hill Higher Education

Kevin Boakes (2nd edition 2009) Reading and understanding the Financial Times, Harlow: Pearson

Christopher Stoakes (2012) Know the City 2013/14, Wendover: Christopher Stoakes Ltd

Alex Buchanan (2010) The Game: How the City really works, London: Elliott & Thompson Limited

Philip Coggan (2009) The Money Machine: How the City works, London: Penguin

I have chosen the last three ones.

P.S. If anyone has read any of those book, could you recommend it and give a short review, please? Thanks in advance :*
Can't help you but good job on thinking ahead with this, shows a great work ethic and I'm sure you'll do well! Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest