claireread21
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Double bed room, 2 baths rooms, kitchen, living room and garden. Located in Bow short distance from Queen Mary and walking distance to Bow Road, Bow Church and Mile End Station. Living with three female student. We're are all easy going and get along with anyone so if interested please either personal message us or call 07400507695
Soldieroffortune
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by claireread21)
Double bed room, 2 baths rooms, kitchen, living room and garden. Located in Bow short distance from Queen Mary and walking distance to Bow Road, Bow Church and Mile End Station. Living with three female student. We're are all easy going and get along with anyone so if interested please either personal message us or call 07400507695
Only open to females or can i apply ? Also have you got any pictures of the place assuming yes to the former question
classics5760
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by claireread21)
Hey, im an undergrad entering my first year of uni at Queen Mary in September, i was wondering if you could post some picture of the place as i am interested xx
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Queen Mary University of London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 26 Jun '20
  • Queen Mary University of London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Jun '20

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (148)
19.15%
Labour (328)
42.43%
Liberal Democrats (156)
20.18%
Green Party (42)
5.43%
Brexit Party (21)
2.72%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (3)
0.39%
SNP (9)
1.16%
Plaid Cymru (6)
0.78%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (1)
0.13%
Sinn Fein (1)
0.13%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (1)