The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Double bed room going spare in Bow London

Double bed room, 2 baths rooms, kitchen, living room and garden. Located in Bow short distance from Queen Mary and walking distance to Bow Road, Bow Church and Mile End Station. Living with three female student. We're are all easy going and get along with anyone so if interested please either personal message us or call 07400507695
Original post by claireread21
Double bed room, 2 baths rooms, kitchen, living room and garden. Located in Bow short distance from Queen Mary and walking distance to Bow Road, Bow Church and Mile End Station. Living with three female student. We're are all easy going and get along with anyone so if interested please either personal message us or call 07400507695

Only open to females or can i apply ?:tongue: Also have you got any pictures of the place assuming yes to the former question :smile:
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Original post by claireread21

Hey, im an undergrad entering my first year of uni at Queen Mary in September, i was wondering if you could post some picture of the place as i am interested xx

Quick Reply