The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
londongirl
Heh I'm not doing my GCSE's this year, but I still have (too many) exams. I'm hoping to go go Pizza Hut (Buffet Lunch everyday and unlimited ice cream - what else are you gonna do when you're on study leave??) and then out partying when exams are over!

Can't wait!

im going to read a book
Reply 2
londongirl
Heh I'm not doing my GCSE's this year, but I still have (too many) exams. I'm hoping to go go Pizza Hut (Buffet Lunch everyday and unlimited ice cream - what else are you gonna do when you're on study leave??) and then out partying when exams are over!

Can't wait!

Watch 'Coronation Street' on't telly.
Reply 3
get completly and utterly lashed

I dont want to know who i am by the time i have finished drinking

i want to end up in tobago *somehow* - anything can happen when u are drunk
Reply 4
TheWolf
im going to read a book

Can you get rid of those eyes Wolf! They are freaking me out! :eek:
Reply 5
londongirl

Can't wait!

After exams I have a large backlog of 18th birthday parties to go to on adjacent days. It promises to be uber fun!
Reply 6
Going to a barbecue at someone's house, with much, much alcohol. Getting the bus back into town, getting ready and going out clubbing. Next day - recover, go to formal for my "official" birthday, get even drunker :biggrin:

Ooooh, I can't wait for May Week!
Reply 7
got an 18th the night i finish, then hopefully continuing the drunkeness with a night out on the saturday!! woo can't wait!
Reply 8
priya
got an 18th the night i finish, then hopefully continuing the drunkeness with a night out on the saturday!! woo can't wait!

Lol, upper 6th if saturated with 18th birthday parties. There's not going to be another year like it.
Reply 9
i shall, umm, go and spend several weeks in the company of oldish people over 65, and play croquet with them
londongirl

Can't wait!

Absolutely nothing... I have no friends and no life :frown:
Helenia
Going to a barbecue at someone's house, with much, much alcohol. Getting the bus back into town, getting ready and going out clubbing. Next day - recover, go to formal for my "official" birthday, get even drunker :biggrin:

Ooooh, I can't wait for May Week!

You sound rather tipsy already old girl. :tongue:
Reply 12
Pixelfairy #1
Absolutely nothing... I have no friends and no life :frown:

awww why? i bet u just don't wanna do anything
shiny
Can you get rid of those eyes Wolf! They are freaking me out! :eek:

that made me laugh a lot more than it should have.
pinkegokane
that made me laugh a lot more than it should have.

He'll get rid of them and replace them with something more freaky :cool:
shushimeng
awww why? i bet u just don't wanna do anything

I do wanna do stuff.... It's just everyone hates me and avoids me :frown: They never want to do anything with me and are really embarrased if theyre seen around college with me :frown: I hate lifeeeeeeeeeeeeee :mad:
Reply 16
Night out on the town. Wee! Actually, several nights out on the town since friends finish exams at different times.
Reply 17
newquay mun!!!!

:biggrin:
Reply 18
Bhaal85
Watch 'Coronation Street' on't telly.

dont forget Eastenders and Neighbours as well, quality :biggrin: TV awaits us when we finish.
Reply 19
have our leavers ball..then go on holiday to zante the day after with 11 of my mates for 2 weeks oh yes!!!!!!!!!!

Latest

Trending

Trending