Turn on thread page Beta

What are you all doing to celebrate the end of your exams? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    After i've finished my exams, i might go on holiday if my family has enough money or if not, i'll just hang around with my friends and do all the stuff i didn't had time to do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    It's almost impossible for me - my college bill comes to almost the same amount as my loan. I get some money from my parents for the fees, but that's it, so inevitably I end up in my overdraft
    my parents dont work n im going to leave in london so ill definitly end up overdraft really quickly (just 2weeks ago i was 57pounds overdraft)

ReputationRep:
    My last exam was today, and since then I've rather enjoyed doing nothing atall without the constant thought of all the revision I should be doing. I'm in no hurry to do anything today, I have got from today till October afterall.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tammypotato)
    my parents dont work n im going to leave in london so ill definitly end up overdraft really quickly (just 2weeks ago i was 57pounds overdraft)
    If your parents don't work though, you'll be entitled to full loan (and you get more in London) and you don't have to pay fees. Most universities have some sort of financial support system available as well - they don't want students dropping out cos of money troubles.

ReputationRep:
    If your parents don't work though, you'll be entitled to full loan (and you get more in London) and you don't have to pay fees. Most universities have some sort of financial support system available as well - they don't want students dropping out cos of money troubles.
    i checked n il gt around 6000pounds bt the accomodation is 3800pounds n i need a pc its around 1000pounds
    so ill only have 1200pounds left!

ReputationRep:
    Going to japan with 2 m8s

ReputationRep:
    edit: Just been on figleaves.com money looking in serious danger!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    edit: Just been on figleaves.com money looking in serious danger!
    What? Lol - oh I see! Leave the link somewhere for you boyfriend - it is your birthday soon, after all

ReputationRep:
    What? Lol - oh I see! Leave the link somewhere for you boyfriend - it is your birthday soon, after all
    Oh yeah... one year closer to death; let's all celebrate.

ReputationRep:
    Ended up spending lots. hehehe.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BazTheMoney)
    Oh yeah... one year closer to death; let's all celebrate.
    You're statistically going to die before us anyway - we have longer to count down! Don't you have any party feeling?

Edit: Blissy, I'm sure he'll appreciate it. Am going underwear hunting myself on Friday, but for no specific purpose...

ReputationRep:
    You're statistically going to die before us anyway - we have longer to count down! Don't you have any party feeling?
    Great, even less time to live... I'm really in the party mood now................ I'll probable get drunk in the bar and talk to anyone who walks by, then accept my fate and go off to Cambridge.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BazTheMoney)
    Great, even less time to live... I'm really in the party mood now................ I'll probable get drunk in the bar and talk to anyone who walks by, then accept my fate and go off to Cambridge.
    You can come to my party if you want

ReputationRep:
    If it's a formal, I don't think my gown would go down to well.

ReputationRep:
    OUR party!

ReputationRep:
    OUR party!
    Yes, our party. The white gates on the evening of the day. Be there.

(NB am actually celebrating on the 9th, due to exams on 8th)

ReputationRep:
    Yes, our party. The white gates on the evening of the day. Be there.

(NB am actually celebrating on the 9th, due to exams on 8th)
    I have supervisions on the 7th ( :mad: ). Am awaiting surprise from bf

ReputationRep:
    I have supervisions on the 7th ( :mad: ). Am awaiting surprise from bf
    I have a steeplechase :mad:

Ooooh, I like surprises! I don't think I'm getting one though

ReputationRep:
    I have a steeplechase :mad:

Ooooh, I like surprises! I don't think I'm getting one though
    hahaha!! steeplechase

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MC Hawking)
    hahaha!! steeplechase
    Do you know what one is?

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.