The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
BazTheMoney
There is normally a main one every year. The New College on is this year (26th June) which I also have a ticket for because my sister got one but can't go, so if I can walk after the Queen's one on the 25th, I'll go to the New one on the 26th. :wink:

2 May Balls in 2 days. That's going to be fantastic but a bloody amazing feat to make it through still standing.
Helenia
2 May Balls in 2 days. That's going to be fantastic but a bloody amazing feat to make it through still standing.

Well, I have about 14 hours to recover on the morning/afternoon of the 26th; so it's possible, but will certainly be a challenge. A perfect way to leave Oxford if I pull it off. But I'm not too confident.
Reply 122
BazTheMoney
Well, I have about 14 hours to recover on the morning/afternoon of the 26th; so it's possible, but will certainly be a challenge. A perfect way to leave Oxford if I pull it off. But I'm not too confident.

Once your finals are over, practice becoming nocturnal. I'm sure it could be possible, although you might not want to get too ratted at the first one.
Probably get stoned out my head join a few mates for a wild one well not that wild cos I ain't old enough to get into clubs yet - but have a few drinks and relax for once can't wait till the exams are over :tongue:
Helenia
Once your finals are over, practice becoming nocturnal. I'm sure it could be possible, although you might not want to get too ratted at the first one.

I'll have to keep it too 3 bottles of port at Queen's then... :tongue: And I'm basically nocturnal anyway; I worked better at 2am than I do 2pm.
Reply 125
GLASTONBURY:biggrin:
Reply 126
BazTheMoney
I'll have to keep it too 3 bottles of port at Queen's then... :tongue: And I'm basically nocturnal anyway; I worked better at 2am than I do 2pm.

Port is nice :smile: Had lots at Medsoc dinner - would have been rude to leave it. I am turning nocturnal too, just preparing for May Ball.
Helenia
Port is nice :smile: Had lots at Medsoc dinner - would have been rude to leave it. I am turning nocturnal too, just preparing for May Ball.

Ale's nice too, rumour has it in Finals you're allowed to ask for a flagon of ale.
Reply 128
BazTheMoney
Ale's nice too, rumour has it in Finals you're allowed to ask for a flagon of ale.

But only if you're wearing your ceremonial sword or something like that. I don't know. I forgot my water bottle today - that was no fun.
Reply 129
beer. Lots. By the lake behind my hall.

Might also fire up my mates bbq for some food.
Reply 130
Helenia
But only if you're wearing your ceremonial sword or something like that. I don't know. I forgot my water bottle today - that was no fun.

Didn't they have a jug of water in the exam hall?
Reply 131
shiny
Didn't they have a jug of water in the exam hall?

No, water machine outside the bloody hall. And I was right at the back - I got one cup at the start, but that wasn't going to last me through 3 hours, but I didn't want to make a fuss and go and get another one, so I just sat there. Failed the exam anyway, so water wouldn't have made any difference.
I'm going prey upon pretty 16-19 year olds, in a legal manner though
Reply 133
I have just place my lecture notes and work carefully in the College Recycle Bins! :biggrin:
Reply 134
shiny
I have just place my lecture notes and work carefully in the College Recycle Bins! :biggrin:

:eek: All of them?!? Won't you need anything for next year?
Reply 135
John Paul Jones
I'm going prey upon pretty 16-19 year olds, in a legal manner though

You sound like a right pervert! :eek:
Reply 136
shiny

You should've kept them and put them up on the internet or something- someone might have found them useful... Lol actually you could've sold them on ebay :biggrin:
soapsuds

You sound like a right pervert! :eek:

hahah no, just not had a girlfriend for 3 years and i need some relief after stress of exams
Reply 138
Helenia
:eek: All of them?!? Won't you need anything for next year?

Binning notes is one my little annual rituals! :biggrin:

I can remember most of it and I have books to back me up.

soapsuds
You should've kept them and put them up on the internet or something- someone might have found them useful... Lol actually you could've sold them on ebay

You're me!?
Reply 139
shiny

You're me!?

Yep I banned myself so that I could do revision, but came on here to check something and well it didn't work so well! :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending