The Student Room Group

Whats a good back up plan ?

In terms of jobs and subjects if you dont get the grades you want in GCSE then in Alevel your unable todo the subjects then what would be a good back up plan ?! To pick
I chose maths psychology bio & chem you need at least a B so what would i choose instead ?! Any ideas
Reply 1
Original post by humzzay
In terms of jobs and subjects if you dont get the grades you want in GCSE then in Alevel your unable todo the subjects then what would be a good back up plan ?! To pick
I chose maths psychology bio & chem you need at least a B so what would i choose instead ?! Any ideas

Have you any idea what you want to study at university? Which subjects are you most worried about?
Reply 2
Original post by Doomlar
Have you any idea what you want to study at university? Which subjects are you most worried about?

I want to go in the medical felid im worried about chem and maths 😔
Original post by humzzay

It's good that you are thinking about a back up plan but seriously you can do whatever you want to do if you start today and but the hard work in! It is never too late! NEVER!
Reply 4
Original post by humzzay
I want to go in the medical felid im worried about chem and maths 😔

Chemistry is the only truly necessary subject needed at A-level for Medicine, and Biology is favoured by a lot of universities. If it comes down to it and you miss the grade in Chemistry, try your best to persuade your college to let you do Chemistry at A-level! If you miss out on Maths take another subject that you think you'll get a good grade in, because most universities don't really mind if you do Maths or not for Medicine, with the sole exception of Cambridge.

Quick Reply

Latest