Sheffield Hallam PGD Radiotherapy and Oncology 2015/16

Watch
stevemolan
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Just wondering who is starting the PgDip radiotherapy 2015/16? Where are you from? What's your previous degree? Where do you want your placement?

Looking forward to starting!
cshepherd
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by sarayak)
Just wondering who is starting the PgDip radiotherapy 2015/16? Where are you from? What's your previous degree? Where do you want your placement?

Looking forward to starting!
Hi I'm starting the course this year. I'm from the north east hoping to get my placement in the Freeman hospital, Newcastle. My previous degree was Biomedical sciences at Newcastle. I've been finding it really difficult to sort out accommodation. Apparently we wont find out placements til at least August and I haven't managed to get much information in general. How about you?
Hlslater
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi guys!
There are a few of us who are also starting in September who have joined a whatsapp group. If you want to message me your numbers we can add you in?
stevemolan
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hey guys sorry for delayed reply... It'd be good if student room notified you when someone replies... Maybe it does and I just have that turned off... Anyway...

I don't have whatsapp but it's nice to know there's a few of us! I haven't managed to get too much info out of them either, do we just have the health thing on 27th August then starting on 21st Sept? That's pretty much all I have... :-)
Georgiakate96
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
LTTP
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi. I'm from Nottingham. My undergrad was Medical Physiology from the Uni of Notts.

My placement is in Newcastle. Anyone else got this placement?

I'm going to find it really hard in terms of accomodation for both cities. What's everyone else's plan?

My number is 07956374516 for the what's app group
Sam1357
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi guys ,

I've just had an interview at Sheffield Hallam for the PgDip .

Can any of you give me an idea of how the course is going for you ? And when you found out about offers etc. I think there is 2 more selection events

Also was wondering if any of you have any information about the funding from the local NHS trust for 2016 entry ( I.e the probability of it being axed completely )

Thank you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (131)
30.05%
No (305)
69.95%

Watched Threads