The Student Room Group

Dear whoever tried to access my account five times...

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you *admit your sinful act now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

it was me bro, ur so sexy and everything I just had to know who you've been private messaging..
I told you not to cross me.
Original post by Need2Study4Exam

It was me..clearly. Just go.
Reply 4
Original post by FullOfDreams
it was me bro, ur so sexy and everything I just had to know who you've been private messaging..

So you're so full of dreams that I am several of them, eh?

Original post by Need2Study4Exam

You're a bad boy, boy.
Original post by Davalla
So you're so full of dreams that I am several of them, eh?
You're a bad boy, boy.

Yes bby, now who have you been exchanging PMS with?!
Reply 6
Yes bby, now who have you been exchanging PMS with?!

Not you, unsurprisingly. That's weird isn't it? You're so attached to me yet we probably haven't even exchanged a message prior to this. Gosh, we have a name for your sort! :wink:
soz i was just looking for evidence as you killed a fly...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Original post by diamondluck
soz i was just looking for evidence as you killed a fly...

Posted from TSR Mobile

soz i was just looking for evidence as to what you are on about as i have little idea...
Original post by Davalla
soz i was just looking for evidence as to what you are on about as i have little idea...

well basically you killed a fellow close friend of mine who was an ant and well, justice needs to be served. we have other local ant witnesses who have carried on their messages to local friends & families that you were the perpetrator.

Posted from TSR Mobile
LOL i just realised the "spoiler" bit and you're serious 🙊🙊🙊🙊 oops

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
*What is this nonsense?

So I either killed an ant or a fly; which one is it?
LOL i just realised the "spoiler" bit and you're serious 🙊🙊🙊🙊 oops

Well, yeeaaaaaah. There are three spoilers; why don't you open spoilers before responding? I thought everyone opens the spoilers. Everyone likes spoilers, surely.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Davalla
So I either killed an ant or a fly; which one is it?

Well, yeeaaaaaah. There are three spoilers; why don't you open spoilers before responding? I thought everyone opens the spoilers. Everyone likes spoilers, surely.

a flying ant. that's what it was.
lol they don't come up on the TSR app unless you wait for them to load -.- spoilers suck ants

Posted from TSR Mobile
How did you find out their IP address?
Original post by flibber
How did you find out their IP address?

The website tells you.
The website tells you.

How? I've never seen such a section... Can you do the same for who looked at your Facebook profile?
im sorry, it looked so tasty
OP, you sad F*** tracking people down using their IP Addresses.

Spoiler

Original post by flibber
How? I've never seen such a section... Can you do the same for who looked at your Facebook profile?

Who 'looked' at your fb? Idk since Ive never made an fb, but any skilled computer person could tell you. Idk what you mean by looked though, do you mean tried to access?
Original post by Davalla
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you *admit your sinful act now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Spoiler

Spoiler

What skills are they exactly? How exactly are you going to kill this person? All this over a TSR account :biggrin:
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest