The Student Room Group

help!! No reply from HR?!?

Over a week ago I had a phone interview with HR for a postion at a company. They told me they see me as a good fit and to apply for the position online and to let them know of my availability for the next interview. The job code they gave me didn't show up in the search so it doesn't exist or the HR guy gave me the wrong code on accident. I emailed back thanking him for his time and letting him know that I could not find the job and to please let me know when it will be up. I also gave my availability for the next interview. I received no response. I sent 2 more emails and no response.

What does this mean? Did this guy purposefully lead me on? He seemed interested and said he sees a position/fit for me. The chat we had went well..but now I'm suspicious. Do you think he gave me a fake job code?

I won't send any more emails but I'm wondering if I should call him and find out. I'd rather know if they can't hire me or continue interviewing me than not know at all. It's so frustrating!! Any advice? thanks x
Original post by sparklenshine

I won't send any more emails but I'm wondering if I should call him and find out. I'd rather know if they can't hire me or continue interviewing me than not know at all. It's so frustrating!! Any advice? thanks x

^-- This. He may not have got your emails for a number of reasons - or be too busy and has archived them. For important matters like this, always ring. Email is too easy to forget about, especially if they have an email culture (which is bad BTW).

Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending