?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Kendrick Lamar is killing it.

Liquid Harvest
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
That was absolutely terrible. Very, very, very bad. The video was terrible, and his rapping is even worse. Completely unoriginal, generic, bland rapping. Kendrick is useless, the only decent song he's ever featured in was The Recipe. This is why rap is dead, because we have chumps like Kendrick who just don't have the talent to cut it as emcees. Terrible.

The accompanying melody wasn't that bad though.
$100Bill
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by Liquid Harvest)
That was absolutely terrible. Very, very, very bad. The video was terrible, and his rapping is even worse.
Can you give me an example of a good music video then? I agree the rap isn't anything groundbreaking, but the clip was some high quality sh*t.
ActuallyIDo
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Rihanna's new music video for "***** better have my money" though....

Drunk Punx
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
It ain't Schism.

The video for Parabola is even weirder.
Liquid Harvest
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by $100Bill)
Can you give me an example of a good music video then? I agree the rap isn't anything groundbreaking, but the clip was some high quality sh*t.
It's difficult to come up with a good music video. Most, if not all, of the rap videos that I have seen are complete trash. Usually if I really like the music then I'll watch the video just for completeness. Have you seen the video for Ali Bomaye? It's trashy, I'll admit, but for some reason I like it, probably because the song is amazing. Or you can also check out the video for Kush, it's not better than the video for Alright but as I said, when I enjoy the music then I'll watch the video along with it. Also, watch the video for Dope Boys, that's an amazing track. Lol also check out the video for Throw Some D's, it's SO bad that it's good. Oh, also, check out the video for Gangsta Rap Made Me Do It. The video for Rap God is semi-decent, I enjoyed it to some extent. Oh, and I sort of like the video for Studio (by Schoolboy Q), it's not too bad.

None of these videos are even that good, I'll admit, but it's the music that really does it for me. As long as the video fits the lyrics and the theme of the song then it's all good.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (31)
25%
No (93)
75%

Watched Threads