Exam results- 5 weeks to go Watch

This discussion is closed.
Ollie
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
well i wouldnt worry, i had a series of shocking exams at as and my results were ok. if u found it har, everyone would have, so they lower the boundaries
PHIL
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
That doesn't help me, as that means that since most people found p1,p2,m1 easy this year, then they'll shift up the boundaries.

Phil
Ollie
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
which ones did u find hard?
PHIL
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I found most of the maths papers easy, but if they shift up the boundaries, then my UMS points will probably suffer.

Phil
Ollie
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
if u found them easy then that should mean ull be fine!
PHIL
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
To be honest with you though, I'm more worried about buiness, cause 4 maths I did the most revising I possibly could, and probably did the best I could, but 4 Business, which I had the day after maths, I did no revision, as I had been focusing so much on maths.

Phil
Ollie
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
buisness is greek to me! looks really hard though!
PHIL
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
The thing is that if I had of revised slightly, I colda nailed it, and since I wanna do it at uni, I should have done more work on it.

Phil
Ollie
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
hindsight is a wonderfull thing, but u can always repeat
Leekey
Badges: 9
Report 15 years ago
^^^Thats what Im thinking^^^
Ollie
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
great minds think alike!

thats a compliment to me and an insult for you!
PHIL
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
True, but the problem is that, you hav etese massive case studies, which are preseen, and take loads of work before the exam, and I absolutely h8 that bit of the exam, and next year if I do retake, I won't have any help from my teacher with that, as we will be doing the A2 course, and so won't have time.

Phil
Ollie
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
thank god for this forum then!
PHIL
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
You know it, that and other internet sites, which I have yet to discover,

Phil
Rich
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by David)
do worry. i don't think it's a problem except you are trying to apply those very top unis. what unis do you apply by the way? and most unis i think, they would like to ask for certain grades in A2 subjects, but only a pass in an AS one. good luck to you.
Do you realise this thread is (was) nearly three months old?!
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by rahaydenuk)
Do you realise this thread is (was) nearly three months old?!
but the question is still relevent
Expression
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by elpaw)
but the question is still relevent
Yeah so a new thread should be started at a relavent time, along the lines of "pre-results nerves" and then we might be able to see something useful, without having to trawl through pages & pages only to realise this has been bumped back up by someone who didn't stop and look at the date. :rolleyes: :mad:
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Expression)
Yeah so a new thread should be started at a relavent time, along the lines of "pre-results nerves" and then we might be able to see something useful, without having to trawl through pages & pages only to realise this has been bumped back up by someone who didn't stop and look at the date. :rolleyes: :mad:
you can do it, can't you
LH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
There are only eight individuals who can make that so. The tend to wear blue.
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Yeah so, what we are doing right now, is actually causing this thread to become at the top of the boards.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (866)
80.11%
Leave (215)
19.89%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed