The Student Room Group

anyone else still waiting for their results?

Title pretty much explains it all, I feel like I'm the only one waiting for my results. Some of my friends have even graduated and I'm still bloody waiting for my results! Anyone in the same boat?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Everyone at my uni have got their results, graduation is next week! Exams for finalists started late April though and finished mid May, a lot earlier than some universities. Some of my friends have to wait until late July for their results, so trust me you're not alone!
Original post by Always_Happy
Title pretty much explains it all, I feel like I'm the only one waiting for my results. Some of my friends have even graduated and I'm still bloody waiting for my results! Anyone in the same boat?

Is it just you? (At your university)
Original post by EloiseStar
Is it just you? (At your university)

no its my whole uni (UEA) but I just wanted to know if any other unis were as late as mine
Reply 4
no its my whole uni (UEA) but I just wanted to know if any other unis were as late as mine

Same uni- they should all be out by the 7th. That said I've only seen one of my friends with theirs so far
Reply 5
I've received my provisional grades from my department, but my university (Imperial) releases official results next week.
I haven't received mine. I should receive provisional core module marks tomorrow though!
I got my provisional results yesterday (should've received them a week ago but they were late emailing them to me :colonhash:). The official results come out tomorrow.
Reply 8
Received mine today finally.
Original post by Kre
Everyone at my uni have got their results, graduation is next week! Exams for finalists started late April though and finished mid May, a lot earlier than some universities. Some of my friends have to wait until late July for their results, so trust me you're not alone!

so lucky! it's just frustrating because our exams started late April as well but finished early June.
Original post by lilGem
Same uni- they should all be out by the 7th. That said I've only seen one of my friends with theirs so far

oh really? that's promising what course?
Reply 11
oh really? that's promising what course?

the guy who got his results is a PE student, I'm biological sciences
Original post by lilGem
the guy who got his results is a PE student, I'm biological sciences

Ah I've heard history, pharmacy and psychology students have got theirs now too. Slowly but surely it seems to be getting around
Reply 13
Ah I've heard history, pharmacy and psychology students have got theirs now too. Slowly but surely it seems to be getting around

I've heard 3rd year maths have theirs...hopefully well get them soon- the waiting is getting to me :lol:
Have to wait until the 8th :/

But first and second years have to wait a week and a half longer than this so it sucks to be them.
Why does it take yous so long to get your results?
We get ours like 3 weeks after the exams finish!
I don't get mine until the 10th!
Original post by rayquaza17

We get ours like 4 weeks after the exams.
Original post by rayquaza17

Because UEA sucks!
Original post by lilGem
I've heard 3rd year maths have theirs...hopefully well get them soon- the waiting is getting to me :lol:
wait so we can get them over the weekend?

Quick Reply