The Student Room Group

:'( :'( :'(

I don't feel like living anymore, I feel like a burden to my family and this world. I'm feeling quite lonely and depressed!

Scroll to see replies

Hang in there. How old are you?
PM Me if you need someone to talk to :smile:
A lot of people feel like that sometimes. Hang in there, it gets better. Don't give up on living. You need to find someone to talk to, that'll probably help you.
Reply 4
Male or female?
Original post by Anonymous
I don't feel like living anymore, I feel like a burden to my family and this world. I'm feeling quite lonely and depressed!

Do you feel like talking? Can always PM me or someone else here, I'm sure a lot of people are willing to talk and listen to you. I've felt the same way before and getting over what is bothering you is easier than you think
We've all felt like that before. It'll get better I promise. PM me if you want someone to talk to :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by agentawesome
Hang in there. How old are you?

Cheers and I'm only 18!
There's always a time in life when you reach your ultimate peak/all time low/something not very positive, and I'm guessing this is yours OP. Just hang in there, don't let the sad times bring you down, you deserve much more than that!

Send me a message if you'd like to talk :h:
Reply 9
Original post by Adeel Ali
PM Me if you need someone to talk to :smile:

Thanks mate! :smile: :frown:
Everybody hurts, stay strong because you'll come out on the other end as a stronger and better person. My respect to you!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Liquid Harvest
A lot of people feel like that sometimes. Hang in there, it gets better. Don't give up on living. You need to find someone to talk to, that'll probably help you.

I hope so and thankyou! I've just lost all hopes basically! Maybe you're right!
Original post by iAmanze
Male or female?

Female!
Cheers and I'm only 18!

I am your age and trust me when I say we all hit a low patch. It isn't how far you fall, it is how fast you get back up. Lots of people on this thread are willing to help and so am I. PM me anytime. There is always something worth fighting for.
Original post by Redmark
Do you feel like talking? Can always PM me or someone else here, I'm sure a lot of people are willing to talk and listen to you. I've felt the same way before and getting over what is bothering you is easier than you think

I'm actually quite embarrassed to talk to someone about how I feel to be honest! Maybe, you are right but I've got more than one problem like many problems which just seems impossible to solve!
I'm actually quite embarrassed to talk to someone about how I feel to be honest! Maybe, you are right but I've got more than one problem like many problems which just seems impossible to solve!

Well go ahead and tell me about them :P I've got time ^^
Original post by cake_lover
We've all felt like that before. It'll get better I promise. PM me if you want someone to talk to :smile:

I really do hope so! Aww thank you so much! :smile:
Yeah we all have, I haven't for a while since things have gotten better ^^ but definitely in my teenage years it was quite depressing, it does get better :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Female!

Alright. I've helped a female friend through something similar to this which is why I was asking. If you were male I wouldnt be able to help much.

If you don't get enough support here and if the people who said PM them don't help enough - feel free to PM me. I feel I can be useful to you.

Use me as a last resort though. I am a little busy.
You could PM me too if you want, I am happy to advise you on anything.:h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending