The Student Room Group

The news Everyone wants to hear

Come on now people its time to Get real.
Labour and Tories both wish to good for the UK, we know that surley no one party sets out to cripple the UK, dispite how some papers may believe.
We could knock the Tories for obvious economic crisis' (PLURAL) and we can knock Labour for the love for Europe.

But I feel that either that is in power would only have slight changes in the actual running of the country, no extreme alterations like the likes of Thatcher will happen under these two, in my eyes atleast.

I like to think that we, as English / British which ever is your preferance, seek to develop our country and make sure that we are constantly constanly improving our standard of living and why of life.
We all know, The people, NHS, education, Transport, Police, Firefighters, Armed servies and the Justice system are those areas that require the most attension.
So why o why do repeated Governments continue to support other LEDC (the 3rd ones to any other anti PC :-). )

I propose the following changes, please hear me out before making a judgement:
1) Decisions made should always put the interest of the UK first and formost above any other state.
2) Criminal Justice System to be reformed, right of prisoners to be minimalised on the grounds that once iniside punishment not rehabilitation.
3) Capital punishment reintroduced for Child Abusers, Rapists, Sex Offenders, terrorists, those guilty of treason, premedatated murder.
4) Animal testing to be outlawed, of any kind.
5) Those on 'Death Row' given the option to be tested upon in exchange for their lives.
6) Those in prison to have extended sentences, no luxury items such a TV, radios, all should contrubute, such as special 'prison factories'.
7) Abolition of foxhunting
8) Schools to encourage more physical activities, certain achivements should be awarded (not with a cookie) but to advance in education standards must be made. ofcourse certain inherited illnesses will be taken into account.
9) Abolition of all foreign aid.
10) Deportation of all illegal and convited immigrants.
11) Increase the transport infracstrucer to the point where it is more convenient to travel than use the car.
12) Withdrawl from the EU and the unequitable CAP.
13) Legalisation of Cannabis.
14) Crackdown on youth crime.
15) Convictions and punishments to fit the severity of the crimes, no more torture of animals / children.
16) A redistrubution in Income and Wealth, no more money hoarders.
17) Inheritance allowed up to the value of no more than £100,000
18) Be proud to be British, no other state will be.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Disagree with 2,3,5,6,9,10 and 17 :tongue:
Reply 2
are you muslim by any chance? are you a rapist? sex offender? a tree hugger? a 'every one is equal' person who is just a sheep who thinks it the in thing to not be objective to the status quo?

Only dead fish flow with the tide
Reply 3
Heil.
Reply 4
Nice comment there, i just hope those who are mentioned in my ideas never are suffered by you, prehaps if they do, you may agree with me
Reply 5
r u going to finsbury park march?
I agree with:
7, 8, 10, 14, 15

11 - lol yeah sure.

18 - ?? No other state will be proud to be British, makes no sense.
Reply 7
Absolution

18 - ?? No other state will be proud to be British, makes no sense.

think they mean that no one else is going to be proud to be britain that biritsh people. ie the french aint gonna be proud of us are they
Reply 8
Makes no sense how you are happy to live in a soceity where there are the likes of Hindley, Bronson, Shipman etc.
WTF it makes no sense? everyone should be proud to be British if not then why stay here?

It really does worry me when such Liberal people raise there heads

and no i dont live in London, but i'm all for the deportation of Hookey
Reply 9
I agree with most of the things you said. The ones I don't agree with, I've kept black:

1) Decisions made should always put the interest of the UK first and formost above any other state.
2) Criminal Justice System to be reformed, right of prisoners to be minimalised on the grounds that once iniside punishment not rehabilitation.

3) Capital punishment reintroduced for Child Abusers, Rapists, Sex Offenders, terrorists, those guilty of treason, premedatated murder.
4) Animal testing to be outlawed, of any kind.
5) Those on 'Death Row' given the option to be tested upon in exchange for their lives.
6) Those in prison to have extended sentences, no luxury items such a TV, radios, all should contrubute, such as special 'prison factories'.
7) Abolition of foxhunting
8) Schools to encourage more physical activities, certain achivements should be awarded (not with a cookie) but to advance in education standards must be made. ofcourse certain inherited illnesses will be taken into account.
9) Abolition of all foreign aid.
10) Deportation of all illegal and convited immigrants.
11) Increase the transport infracstrucer to the point where it is more convenient to travel than use the car.

12) Withdrawl from the EU and the unequitable CAP.
13) Legalisation of Cannabis.

14) Crackdown on youth crime.
15) Convictions and punishments to fit the severity of the crimes, no more torture of animals / children.

16) A redistrubution in Income and Wealth, no more money hoarders.
17) Inheritance allowed up to the value of no more than £100,000
18) Be proud to be British, no other state will be.
Reply 10
3) you believe the likes of Hindley, Shipmann Huntley Bradey, Bronson should be living in society, Those who rape young children? those who rape? your hear stories of people being beaten and stabbed to death dozens of times? you want them living next door?

5) Whats wrong? It would benefit socirty, it would be their choice? it would give us a clear result, testing on animals fails due to the different biological make-ups

12) £15 Billion a day it costs to be in the EU Something of which we only get £8 billion back in subsides, thats right our taxes helping some french farmer. The CAP is a monopolistic policy which favours over production and thus the burning of thousands of produce due to lack of storage facilitites.
Germany's largest trade partnership is with the UK, if we pull out they will have to ensure trading with us.
Look at Norways GDP growth and its standard of living.
Germany has only just made a 0.2% GDP rate of growth since entering the single currency.

13) The GOV could cut out the drug dealers and create a generous revenue, many people try it simply because it is illegal and its the 'in' drug, that is why only 2% actually move on to anything else. If smoking is allowed then why not cannabis?

16) , 17)
The two i find hard to come to a conclusion, i would just not like a socity were those who are rich contribute nothing to society by simply inheirting the wealth from their forfathers
Reply 11
main don, whos policies are these? are they your own? some are very interesting
Reply 12
Mine why? i'm sure some parties have similar ones but no i wanted to go on a rant and started putting finger to key
Reply 13
TheMainDon
Mine why? i'm sure some parties have similar ones but no i wanted to go on a rant and started putting finger to key

no i just asked because they were similar to some i heard today.
Reply 14
Good atleast there are more great thinkers
19. Castrate idiots who come up with lists as moronic as that.
Reply 16
I could have sworn i already replied to this thread!
Reply 17
ooooo the biting satire
deep down your scared i'm right
You Are A Bigoted And Unprincipled Maniac - You Are A Bnp Supporter, You Have No Place In Accepted Society - You Are Far Too Right-wing For Your Own Good - You Need To Be Rehabilitated Yourself
TheMainDon
ooooo the biting satire
deep down your scared i'm right

Of course, deep down, I'd really like to castrate you myself.

But alas, I feel I should refrain.

Latest

Trending

Trending