Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I'm curious on how to act. My teacher is my crush, and she has the best legs I've ever seen. I seriously adore them, as I enjoy and appreciate women with muscular legs. She has very strong, toned, tanned and extremely muscular legs which drive me crazy. Her calves are huge and I'm dying to touch them. Whenever she has her legs out I'm in a trance. They're so big and lovely and my fantasy involves her as she's extremely attractive and as mentioned I love her legs. What shall I do and is this normal for a teenage boy? I'm not comfortable telling anybody this information. Advice please
unprinted
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
Having a crush is normal. As they're people you see a lot, having one on a teacher is normal.

If they were interested - which they almost certainly are not - then if they acted on it while you are under 18, they'd be breaking the law. If they acted on it while you were a pupil at the school, they'd almost certainly be dismissed for gross misconduct.

So it's not going to happen, at least until you leave school... and even then, it's very unlikely to happen.

What to do? Enjoy the attraction and the fantasies, try not to make a fool of yourself in class, and it will probably go away before too long as you notice other, more available people.
Anonymous #1
It is cruel because they are the best legs I have ever seen and I am dying to feel them its awful of me. They're so strong and muscular it appeals to my kicks. Should I remain calm
unprinted
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
Start being interested in women's sport, especially cycling?
Anonymous #1
I am keen on women's sport its not that which concerns me it's my own teachers legs. I'm in love with them and really want to touch them but scared as its not normal
unprinted
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
It's not 'not normal' to want to, but it's not possible to do so. Imagine she's your mum.

I'm beginning to smell troll here.
SmashConcept
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
What shall I do and is this normal for a teenage boy?
It's literally the most abnormal thing a teenage boy has ever done.
Mr Blue Oyster
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
fnck her right in the pnssy
Mr Blue Oyster
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I am keen on women's sport its not that which concerns me it's my own teachers legs. I'm in love with them and really want to touch them but scared as its not normal
what a perv m8
Anonymous #1
I swear to god if you saw those calves you would understand they're amazing
Anonymous #1
She's attractive as a rule too but its her legs that make me like this
Anonymous #2
Report 6 years ago
I'm curious on how to act. My teacher is my crush, and she has the best legs I've ever seen. I seriously adore them, as I enjoy and appreciate women with muscular legs. She has very strong, toned, tanned and extremely muscular legs which drive me crazy. Her calves are huge and I'm dying to touch them. Whenever she has her legs out I'm in a trance. They're so big and lovely and my fantasy involves her as she's extremely attractive and as mentioned I love her legs. What shall I do and is this normal for a teenage boy? I'm not comfortable telling anybody this information. Advice please
What do you like to do?
StuPony111
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
The answer is don’t. I’ve no idea of your age but if you did you could regret it. Your teacher doesn’t need this harassment and you could be expelled from school.Your feelings are caused by your hormones and will subside in due course. You know how to clear your mind to focus by now
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (51)
12.2%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (8)
1.91%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (106)
25.36%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (38)
9.09%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (200)
47.85%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (15)
3.59%

Watched Threads