Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone tell me where to find Edexcel P3 style questions for co-ordinate geometry and vectors? I would really appreciate it cos these are the topics i am weakest in and my P3 exam is in a week!!!! :eek:

Ihave tried downloading questiopns from www.ajimal.com for co-ordicate geometry, but it doesn't work. and there are no questions on vectors on this site. Also I have most of P3 exam papers - so exam paper won't help me.

I know this is a tall order, but i have looked everywhere and don't know where else to look.

thanks

ReputationRep:
    Solomon papers are no longer freely available online so the only help I can offer you is to try text books, exam papers and your school!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hornblower)
    Solomon papers are no longer freely available online so the only help I can offer you is to try text books, exam papers and your school!
    To be honest i was hoping to get them off the net - i have praciced a lot of the questions i have from books, and i would rather do some new questions, instead of doing the questions i already have again.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.