Extended project: Am I allowed to do this?

Watch
katy456
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I want to write about multiple sclerosis and how effective the treatment is, and what we can expect in the future. However, the rules of AQA state that we cannot do topics that we have learnt about in our A-level courses. However, in my Biology OCR as level we didnt really learn about multiple sclerosis and there's no mention of it in the spec but theres like a tiny paragraph about it in my textbook, just saying what it is and that its a hard to diagnose disease that's it really. It doesnt say anything about the future of MS and how it effects people which is what I want to write about. Can I do this?
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses.

I'm going to quote in Puddles the Monkey now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :yy:

Spoiler:
Show
(Original post by Puddles the Monkey)
x
Ezme39
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'd say its fine I did a topic that's optional for my psychology spec. Try to phrase your topic/question in a way that takes it away from the textbook- but, as it's not in the spec, you couldn't get in trouble for it anyway
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (288)
55.81%
I don't have everything I need (228)
44.19%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed