The Student Room Group

What do you think..?

So i was cruising on Facebook (as you do), when some guy shared someone elses' (a female: Carter Cruise) post and it went like this:

"SMH at girls who want a guy to support them completely but aren't down to suck his dick. Literally that's your one job in life. No, not because you're a woman, but because you chose that.

If you don't want to do that, get a job and be somebody's sugar momma, or at least pull your own weight financially and date/marry someone who is cool with whatever sex life you're willing to give. Sorry, but no man in existence wants to work all day for you to go to Pilates and brunch at the country club with your friends and NOT get his dick sucked at the end of the day. Unless he just likes being used, in which case... no.

You gotta pull your weight in a relationship if you want it to be a good one, and if you don't have to work, you gotta do something else. We talk about feminism, but then women constantly expect to be treated like princesses simply for having tits without giving anything in return and that is the exact opposite of equality of the sexes. Tits might give you an advantage when a guy wants to bang you, but eventually you're going to have bring SOMETHING to the table. And if all you have to do is suck a dick, I think you have a pretty easy life. ‪#‎datingadvicefromcarter‬

Also, this obvs goes the same for dudes. If you're living off a girl's paycheck then you best eat the pussy and eat it well."

What do you all think..? Personally, i agree with her 100%. i'm just surprised that it's a female that exposed such an idea.
I'm surprised, as it's mostly females (the ones i've met) that are opposed to anything sexual related when it comes to keeping their man; and it's mostly guys who have stated time and time again that sex (& cooking, and the like) keeps them around... but females ignore this.

So, what's the consensus? do you agree? and if not... why? :P

**before you start to slate me (if you planned to do so), at least try to contribute to the thread first..**

***ohh and the attached image is the one that was in the facebook post. personally i find it so funny but yet so God-damn accurate; what do you think?****
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1
I think that this is a very closed minded and quite immature way to view relationships personally. The amount of sex between a couple is something that will vary depending on the couple. As long as both people in the relationship are happy then why does it matter. The issue arises when one person wants more than the other and then this is something to have a sensible discussion about. I definitely don't agree that the person who is earning more money should be entitled to sexual favours just because they earn more money. This is simply not how an mature relationship should function and doesn't sound healthy to me.
Original post by randdom
I think that this is a very closed minded and quite immature way to view relationships personally. The amount of sex between a couple is something that will vary depending on the couple. As long as both people in the relationship are happy then why does it matter. The issue arises when one person wants more than the other and then this is something to have a sensible discussion about. I definitely don't agree that the person who is earning more money should be entitled to sexual favours just because they earn more money. This is simply not how an mature relationship should function and doesn't sound healthy to me.

I agree with you. The person financially supporting the other should be doing so because they love the other person unconditionally, not because they expect to get something out of it, regardless of gender.

The same goes for the financially dependent one; they should treat the other partner because they love them unconditionally, not because they're being looked after money-wise.

You're also not taking into consideration that perhaps one partner is disabled and cannot work to earn more than what they'd get in benefits. Does this mean they should be subservient to their partner? No, but it does mean they should do whatever they can to show the other person how much they love them. This is assuming that the financial provider loves them just as much.

Also, I'm not sure why you're surprised a woman wrote that. She mentioned that it goes both ways for both genders.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending