please help me Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Well, let me come directly to the point.
I joined a new job and it is about my trainer.

Another girl who joined with me drew a rose on the white board and when the trainer saw that there was a drawing on the board he asked who drew it. She immediately pointed me and my trainer misunderstood and believed it was I who drew it. I asked her to agree that it was her who drew it.But, she was silent and i couldn't speak anything.

After that i reduced talking to my trainer. I didn't actually want to reduce taking but, it happened automatically. Now the trainer is worried that i don't talk to him.

How can I talk to him so that he will feel comfortable and better again since i wonder it might be unhealthy and not a good relationship as a staff to a trainer. I have to be good to him as i am to all. He should not be the odd one out.

How do I just initiate a conversation with him without bringing the drawing topic back in and make him friends with me.?
Vlad83
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Well, let me come directly to the point.
I joined a new job and it is about my trainer.

Another girl who joined with me drew a rose on the white board and when the trainer saw that there was a drawing on the board he asked who drew it. She immediately pointed me and my trainer misunderstood and believed it was I who drew it. I asked her to agree that it was her who drew it.But, she was silent and i couldn't speak anything.

After that i reduced talking to my trainer. I didn't actually want to reduce taking but, it happened automatically. Now the trainer is worried that i don't talk to him.

How can I talk to him so that he will feel comfortable and better again since i wonder it might be unhealthy and not a good relationship as a staff to a trainer. I have to be good to him as i am to all. He should not be the odd one out.

How do I just initiate a conversation with him without bringing the drawing topic back in and make him friends with me.?
You an just start a conversation at the most appropriate opportunity or moment and talk about some random things, just to get communication started and going. Your trainer might actually appreciate your gesture and that you were the first one to give a friendly signal. Good luck !
Dilzo999
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
What a *****, about the trainer just strike up a friendly conversation and try to be relaxed.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (380)
44.08%
No (90)
10.44%
I'm not old enough (392)
45.48%

Watched Threads