The Student Room Group

Pretty sure mole has changed colour

I got sunburn all on my arm and face, despite putting on sun factor 50 on. It was a very hot day, around 30 degree celcius. I very rarely get burn as I am careful when I go in the sun but unfortunately I was out of luck on Tuesday. However, my arms are healing but I have noticed a red spot that I am SURE a mole was there? A light brown mole. I have quite a few of them and I always keep an eye on them (very cautious of skin cancer). Do you think I should get it looked at? I feel like I am annoying my doctors surgery at the moment because I have another condition which means I have to keep going to the doctors lol thanks in advance. Its as small as a marker pen dot but its bright red.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I would.
Original post by Butterfly92xo
I got sunburn all on my arm and face, despite putting on sun factor 50 on. It was a very hot day, around 30 degree celcius. I very rarely get burn as I am careful when I go in the sun but unfortunately I was out of luck on Tuesday. However, my arms are healing but I have noticed a red spot that I am SURE a mole was there? A light brown mole. I have quite a few of them and I always keep an eye on them (very cautious of skin cancer). Do you think I should get it looked at? I feel like I am annoying my doctors surgery at the moment because I have another condition which means I have to keep going to the doctors lol thanks in advance. Its as small as a marker pen dot but its bright red.
Posted from TSR Mobile

please don't ask us about ur health. go to the dr's the minute anything is wrong. i'm always in there. headache, papercut, **** it, i'm in.
Reply 3
Just go to the doctor.
Original post by Butterfly92xo

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, go and get it checked. It's probably nothing but you don't want to get yourself stressed out by worrying over it - and a quick 10 minute appointment will make you feel much better. Don't worry about having to go to your docs a lot - I also have a condition and I literally spend hours a month there ahaha. It's their job, and they'd much rather you went than ignored it!

Quick Reply

Latest