Hi everyone,

I applied in the following universities:

University of Bristol
University of Nottingham
University of York
University of Leeds, and
Royal Holloway, University of London

for the LLB program.

Could you please let me know which universities to choose for my course in what order.

Thank you.
callum_law
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by hassansuhail)
Hi everyone,

University of Bristol
University of Nottingham
University of York
University of Leeds, and

for the LLB program.

Could you please let me know which universities to choose for my course in what order.

Thank you.
Notts.
newblood
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
cambridge
RG14
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by hassansuhail)
Hi everyone,

University of Bristol
University of Nottingham
University of York
University of Leeds, and

for the LLB program.

Thank you.
Although Nottingham is better ranked for law than Bristol i would say you would not be held back with a 2.1 or above from either uni. So then it would come down to your personal preference. Then those unis would be followed by York, Leeds Royal Holloway reputation wise. However, none of us can tell you what uni to pick this is where you are going to spend 3 years of your life make sure its your own decision. I had offers from both Nottingham Bristol and Leeds, I chose to go to Manchester as thats where I felt id be have a better experience and have not regretted my decision one bit.
hassansuhail
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Thank you for all the answers. I have yet to receive admissions from Nottingham and Bristol yet. If I receive from either, otherwise I think I might go to York.
Ambry
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Honestly I would go with Bristol/Nottingham at the top (either one will get you to good places, really which one you go to would depend on which uni or city you liked better) with York closely following. Any of these universities would serve you well.

Then I'd go Leeds and after that Holloway.
hassansuhail
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Why would you prefer going to Leeds as compared to Bristol and Nottingham?

Its true that Bristol and Nottingham are very good universities. But since I havent yet received admissions from those, I would like to choose between York and Leeds. I have read about York's PBL method of teaching and its very fascinating. However, Leeds is appealing for me as it saves me GBP 4000 every three years. Since I am an overseas student, York is charging me GBP 15150 whereas Leeds is charging GBP 13500 but is also providing scholarship of GBP 2500.

So in terms of employability and finance which uni between the two should I choose?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think mandatory Relationships and Sex Education in secondary schools is a good idea?

Yes (338)
83.66%
No (66)
16.34%

Watched Threads