The Student Room Group

Religion broke us apart(Muslim an Christian)

Scroll to see replies

You can marry a Christian.
Reply 21
Original post by willock
Here is a solution. Why don't both of you stop following ridiculous rules and stop believing in fairy tales just because other humans have told you these fairy tales are true. Then start researching and believing in facts over fiction and then you are free to live like normal human beings in a fulfilled life unhindered by dumb ass guidelines that are only in place as a controlling mechanism. Alternatively if you think you need those guidelines to act like a decent human then you have problems and should carry on following them whist good people like me live a free and fulfilled life untill that life is given back to earth.

If your so free in this world then why the need to comment on this thread?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by L'Evil Fish
You can marry a Christian.

But only if there is certainty of conversion after marriage.
Original post by Lifeislong
Sexist, homophobic and hateful?! I take it you must be an atheist. Yet our religion represents peace yet you attacked my religion?! Abit hypocritical calling my religion hateful when your spewing crap over Islam which you have done no research on(and when I mean research not on google, from the quran itself and taking the CONTEXT an the history) it's Ramadan relax on your hatred for Islam....

Posted from TSR Mobile

Punishments in Islam:

Leaving the religion = death
Homosexuality = death

Very peaceful.
When stuff like this happens it always results into one partner converting.
Original post by aamirac
But only if there is certainty of conversion after marriage.

No. Muslim men can marry Christian women without them having to convert, as long as the children will be raised as Muslims
Reply 26
If your so free in this world then why the need to comment on this thread?

Posted from TSR Mobile

You asked for advice my friend so I gave you the best advice I have. The chances of you listening to it are understandably minuscule though. I hope one day you listen to yourself and not made up bull that is 2000 years out of date and most likely originates with a paranoid schizophrenic who in modern times would be given mental help.
Reply 27
Original post by teenhorrorstory
No. Muslim men can marry Christian women without them having to convert, as long as the children will be raised as Muslims

I know, we have discussed all the options I know I can marry her but ie te kids have to be Muslim...the choice I chose was the best decision no matter how much it hurts

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 28
Original post by willock
You asked for advice my friend so I gave you the best advice I have. The chances of you listening to it are understandably minuscule though. I hope one day you listen to yourself and not made up bull that is 2000 years out of date and most likely originates with a paranoid schizophrenic who in modern times would be given mental help.

Hahah advice which is helpful not someone who has no ounce of knowledge regarding, Islam yet hates about it, the hypocrisy is high here mate

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 29
Original post by Anonymous
Punishments in Islam:

Leaving the religion = death
Homosexuality = death

Very peaceful.

Well I'm a British citizen so in the uk a rapist who can rape a **** tonne d women can be in jail of upto 5-10 years

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 30
Hahah advice which is helpful not someone who has no ounce of knowledge regarding, Islam yet hates about it, the hypocrisy is high here mate

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't hate anything and i was just referring to Islam there but Christianity is just as much of a joke to me. Btw i have read both the bible and Koran out of pure interest and from a non brainwashed point if view i can say both are a great read and i can see how poor people are taken in by the controlling mechanism they apply. I'm just glad my brain isn't as wide open to suggestion as alot of peoples and i happy to continue my life only believing provable facts. Buddhism is the only religion that doesn't make me lol but its not far behind in terms of complete crap from the others
Bro this is the reason why Allah (swt) forbids us to have pre-marital relationships, they cause us unnecessary pain. Anyway its good that things ended with her, hope this hadith eases your feelings somewhat.

"One of the seven people who will be under the protection of the shade of the throne of Allah on the day of judgment when there will be no shade will be the young man (or woman) who was approached by a respectable beautiful woman but he replied `I fear Allah`." (Bukhari)
Well I'm a British citizen so in the uk a rapist who can rape a **** tonne d women can be in jail of upto 5-10 years

Posted from TSR Mobile

That doesn't mean anything.

Sharia law is the law of God and is universal. Obviously it cannot be implemented in Non-Islamic countries thankfully, however you cannot deny the fact that people are getting lawfully killed in Muslim countries for Apostasy. Now how is that a religion that preaches peace?

It's ironic Muslims preach about 'religion of peace' when majority of you believe in the killing of homosexuals and apostates.
Reply 33
If you really want to go Into sharia law it's used as a deterrent and it's been toxicated by the media hahah funny how you atheist claim intelligence but not bother to research about Islam properly, and on another point, that means you should also hate all Muslims and all Christians and Jews....All abarahamic religions have this thought and also that means you should hate roughly 75-80% of the world population.

Posted from TSR Mobile
And this is why the majority of people don't approach muslims to be in a relationship with.

Sexist, homophobic and hateful?! I take it you must be an atheist. Yet our religion represents peace yet you attacked my religion?! Abit hypocritical calling my religion hateful when your spewing crap over Islam which you have done no research on(and when I mean research not on google, from the quran itself and taking the CONTEXT an the history) it's Ramadan relax on your hatred for Islam....
Posted from TSR Mobile

Uh your prophet was a warlord.

And ISIS are muslims and attacking everyone at the moment. Islam doesn't represent peace.

If we're talking about history and context. Jesus pretty much let soldiers nail him to a cross and never fought back because christianity preaches against violence etc. This is a proper representation of peace. Meanwhile the prophet of Islam slaughtered thousands.
If you really want to go Into sharia law it's used as a deterrent and it's been toxicated by the media hahah funny how you atheist claim intelligence but not bother to research about Islam properly, and on another point, that means you should also hate all Muslims and all Christians and Jews....All abarahamic religions have this thought and also that means you should hate roughly 75-80% of the world population.

Posted from TSR Mobile

That last statistic shows exactly how stupid you are LOL.
[video="youtube;mvNnQvUdtU0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvNnQvUdtU0[/video]
I know, we have discussed all the options I know I can marry her but ie te kids have to be Muslim...the choice I chose was the best decision no matter how much it hurts

Posted from TSR Mobile

Then what's the point of this thread?
Well I tried to go anonymous but can't do it on my fone? Well me and this girl we have been together for 6 months I think and she is absolutely amazing. I'm a Muslim, and well I try to be as Pracitcing as I can, like well I like to think I put my heart on my sleeve for my religion If that makes sense, and well she is a Christian(catholic) and it's the month of Ramadan and I know me beig with her was one thing I felt islamically wrong of but I loved her so much, and still do, I gave my heart for her, and we talked about our futures a lot we had soo much chemistry, like our life goals and want we want to do in life are siniliar, it hurts so much.....I tried to give dawah to her but if it didn't work what can I do, and I never ever made her feel uncomfortable about Islam or t wasn't uncomfortable at all, but I didn't force her to convert and she asked me an I didn't want to convert, so I had no choice...life's cruel, if anyone has been in the same position, haha I feel that pain, comment below if you have....we had everything and our future looked bright...religion tore us apart...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Okay erm, I'm a Muslim girl and my boyfriend is actually an atheist. I totally respect his views and he respects mine. I'm not exactly THAT religious, I don't pray anywhere near as much as I should, but I don't drink, do drugs etc.. so I'd describe myself as liberal? Anyway, I would never in a million years ever make him convert for me, I just feel like it's not necessary if the individual doesn't believe in the religion truly.

I can see how these kinds of relationships CAN be problematic, if we were to get married and have children however, our children wouldn't just automatically be made to believe something.. I'd let them believe whatever they wanted, whether that means believing in a God or not believing in them, when they're old enough they will make their own choices. I can't really see myself just letting him go because my religion says I should stick to my own race.
Well I tried to go anonymous but can't do it on my fone? Well me and this girl we have been together for 6 months I think and she is absolutely amazing. I'm a Muslim, and well I try to be as Pracitcing as I can, like well I like to think I put my heart on my sleeve for my religion If that makes sense, and well she is a Christian(catholic) and it's the month of Ramadan and I know me beig with her was one thing I felt islamically wrong of but I loved her so much, and still do, I gave my heart for her, and we talked about our futures a lot we had soo much chemistry, like our life goals and want we want to do in life are siniliar, it hurts so much.....I tried to give dawah to her but if it didn't work what can I do, and I never ever made her feel uncomfortable about Islam or t wasn't uncomfortable at all, but I didn't force her to convert and she asked me an I didn't want to convert, so I had no choice...life's cruel, if anyone has been in the same position, haha I feel that pain, comment below if you have....we had everything and our future looked bright...religion tore us apart...
Posted from TSR Mobile

Bro, don't reveal your sins and do not ask others to reveal their sins. Remember that is haram.
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending