The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
DazzYaa00
or........... someone who i look up to for physical appearance.... ashton kutcher, josh harnett and , TheWolf

the first two most definately...

louxxx
Reply 61
lou p
the first two most definately...

louxxx

and for females?

britney is just amazing but i dislike her voice when she talks....... ( too faint )
Reply 62
DazzYaa00
and for females?

britney is just amazing but i dislike her voice when she talks....... ( too faint )

i can see the appeal of cameron diaz. or kiera knightley. or halle berry. or jen aniston.

lou xxx
Reply 63
lou p
i can see the appeal of cameron diaz. or kiera knightley. or halle berry. or jen aniston.

lou xxx

cameron diaz? nope........ knightley? pft gtf out of here..... halle berry is very cuteeeeeeeee yes

jennifer aniston? never.... jennifer love hewitt.... nowthats a girl
Reply 64
DazzYaa00
jennifer love hewitt.... nowthats a girl

She's a vacant bimbo... that's not an opposite to you! :tongue:
Reply 65
F. Poste
She's a vacant bimbo... that's not an opposite to you! :tongue:

you're calling me a bimbo? righhhhhhhhhhhhhhht
Reply 66
DazzYaa00
you're calling me a bimbo? righhhhhhhhhhhhhhht

Well, I certainly haven't seen any posts of yours that prove otherwise.

And before you try to prove me wrong, I'm not interested in anything in the academic forum- I don't count intelligence as anything you could have copied from a textbook/regurgitated from your teacher :smile:
Daz I admire your love for UKL, I just looked at your profile:

Total Posts: 165 (54.17 posts per day)

That's really quite something.
Hmm... if opposites attracted i'd be with some perfect woman by now! :rolleyes: :tongue: :wink:

Seriously, its hard to say. Sometimes opposites attract, sometimes they don't.
Reply 69
DazzYaa00
just normal............. same, i dont put myself into a catagory - a mixture i guess ?

like a mongrel??!
Reply 70
Fantasy`

um thats nothing compared to some and most of my posts are quick, im just quick on the mouse and keyboard......... what point do you have? why are YOU here? member of the programming society?
Reply 71
F. Poste
Well, I certainly haven't seen any posts of yours that prove otherwise.

And before you try to prove me wrong, I'm not interested in anything in the academic forum- I don't count intelligence as anything you could have copied from a textbook/regurgitated from your teacher :smile:

LOL pathetic - i help people if they are stuck to the best of my ability and i get them to PM me mostly - so plz shush
Reply 72
Fantasy`

oh and just to correct you:

Total Posts: 182 (41.01 posts per day)

i mainly post about 12 to 1 at night when talking to my friends on MSN :smile:
Reply 73
kokopops1
like a mongrel??!

mongrel? how the hell is a mongrel a mix? i think the word you're looking for is interbred - and no, i don't fall into that catagory, you do though :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending