The Student Room Group

How do I beat this girl at video games?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AngleAlliance
I have entered a battle of the sexes video game tournament and will be playing next weekend a girl who is very competitive at video games. How can I beat her? I want to prove that women cannot play video games.

Accept that women can actually play video games and it's just possible if you use your man brain - that is so almighty and powerful - that you aren't as good as her and she is good at what she goes. Grow up.
Original post by JamesFL
Sweety, if you think continuous death and rape threats in the form of an onslaught of tweets and emails, followed by doxxing of the most prominent feminist critics in games does not constitute women hating then I have sad news for you.

Sweety, I'd love to see evidence of these supposed death threats actually being connected to GamerGate. A woman saying ''GG harassed me!'' is not convincing evidence. Try again.

I really don't have the time, will, or patience to debate this, we are a year on and its time to tackle the more core structures which make the games space exclusionary and misogynistic. Don't worry though I'm sure there's a space on 8chan with your name on it where you can go pretend GG was some persecuted group of innocent people torn up and exploited by the feminazi SJW agenda... or do whatever else you spend your saturdays on.

I don't have time to tackle conspiracy theories either; the idea that Gamer-Gate are white male misogynistic harassers is utterly absurd. There's a reason why only radical progressives buy into this nonsense.

The anti-Gamer Gate side never debates. You use a blockbot on Twitter; you refuse to do streams, you ban people from your subreddit and just recently, it is possible that the anti-GG side called in 10 bomb threats to SPJ Airplay.

We are 1 year on and Gamer-Gate massively outnumbers anti-Gamer Gate. You are confined to your subreddit /r/GamerGhazi which has a low subscriber count and is almost dead.

Nobody cares about the constant, annoying SJW talk of ''Safe space exclusion!'' - we are a year on and issues of ethical violations are still prominent in video games journalism. GamerGate has been the only group to actually tackle them.
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending