fraddie96
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I think I might miss my LSE offer for economics and politics and get either AAB or A*AB. So I was wondering whether Russell group units are normally in clearing for economics and politics/ finance related degrees and if so what uni? I appreciate that it changes every year but anyone who has been in clearing before and could shed any light on the situation it would be greatly appreciated.
FrankF
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
bump
AmyPilot
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by fraddie96)
I think I might miss my LSE offer for economics and politics and get either AAB or A*AB. So I was wondering whether Russell group units are normally in clearing for economics and politics/ finance related degrees and if so what uni? I appreciate that it changes every year but anyone who has been in clearing before and could shed any light on the situation it would be greatly appreciated.
There were plenty of unis in clearing last year for economics and also politics - presume some of them must have offered a combined course but the Telegraph clearing list isn't that specific. Unfortunately I have no idea which unis rank highly for these subjects or which you would be willing to go to.

Try not to worry about it too much - results day may not be as traumatic as you think.Good luck.
Mitzy09
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Snap im scared im going to miss my LSE offer too!!:facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
fraddie96
Rep:
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
(Original post by Mitzy09)
Snap im scared im going to miss my LSE offer too!!:facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
My offer was only AAA but Chemistry was the worst thing on Earth but I guess AAB isn't the worst thing in the world. What course at LSE did you applied for?
Mitzy09
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
My offer was only AAA but Chemistry was the worst thing on Earth but I guess AAB isn't the worst thing in the world. What course at LSE did you applied for?
I applied for Economics. My offer is A*AA and and A in AS further maths. Im scared I got A*AAb or AAAb which would totally suck

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel GCSE Maths Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (32)
18.6%
The paper was reasonable (70)
40.7%
Not feeling great about that exam... (34)
19.77%
It was TERRIBLE (36)
20.93%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed