Fkhan1
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Thank you so much for you prompt reply, can you please give me some more detail about the paper u took cas I have prepared for my exam according to Aqa English language paper as advised by my university but they haven't given me clear details. Aqa English language paper has 40 marks questions on reading and writing each( three 8 marks questions and one 16 marks questions for reading and 16&24 marks for writing) did you have same in the equivalency test or was it different. Your help will be much appreciated. Thanks again.
syhtun
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Their exam paper had less questions than AQA due to less time. But they applied all types of questions from AQA. So you definitely need to prepare and focus AQA as it will give you enough confidence and skill to pass it.

**There was only one writing task in their exam.**
Fkhan1
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by syhtun)
Their exam paper had less questions than AQA due to less time. But they applied all types of questions from AQA. So you definitely need to prepare and focus AQA as it will give you enough confidence and skill to pass it.

**There was only one writing task in their exam.**
Thank you so much, my exam is tomorrow with university of Huddersfield and I am really nervous about it, I hope it all goes well thanks again for your help.
E_A_83
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
you have other easier options, to be honest, I opted for IELTS as it's much more easier.
Great444
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
hi how did your exam go? what questions did you get ?
Great444
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hello I never received my IGCSE Certificate , any idea why?
SZRRN
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hi everyone,If anyone sits of English GCSE Equivalency test with ET on 14th July (online on zoom) then please please kindly share the poetry and writing section questions. I need to pass this exam in any cost as my university provider sais they will not enroll me if i do not pass. I am very nervous.Please kindly help.thanks
nikimenon
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by SZRRN)
Hi everyone,If anyone sits of English GCSE Equivalency test with ET on 14th July (online on zoom) then please please kindly share the poetry and writing section questions. I need to pass this exam in any cost as my university provider sais they will not enroll me if i do not pass. I am very nervous.Please kindly help.thanks
Hi,how was today's exam? If you see this after your exam,please reply.I have got few last minute clarifications.
Great444
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
How was the exam ? hope that you got a pass , sorry just saw the message
nikimenon
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Great444)
How was the exam ? hope that you got a pass , sorry just saw the message
I did English last month which was good though a bit short of time.I might get result next week.Just now did Maths which was a disaster.Paper 1 calculator one was very tough and it was hard to do it online.I didn't get time to do 4 questions.Paper 1 was very good.I could have aced it if it was not an online exam.Now the nightmare Combined Science.I don't think I can do it and really sad.If anyone can help,that would be great.
Great444
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by nikimenon)
I did English last month which was good though a bit short of time.I might get result next week.Just now did Maths which was a disaster.Paper 1 calculator one was very tough and it was hard to do it online.I didn't get time to do 4 questions.Paper 1 was very good.I could have aced it if it was not an online exam.Now the nightmare Combined Science.I don't think I can do it and really sad.If anyone can help,that would be great.
There is a software which my son found very useful when he did combined science I don't know how you can get access to that it call seneca learning , he kept doing the questions there , I didn't do science equivalency test I did only english , maybe this will help also there is a group on facebook , teachers group if you join they all teh time discuss about equivalency exams ( science, english and maths)
nikimenon
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Great444)
There is a software which my son found very useful when he did combined science I don't know how you can get access to that it call seneca learning , he kept doing the questions there , I didn't do science equivalency test I did only english , maybe this will help also there is a group on facebook , teachers group if you join they all teh time discuss about equivalency exams ( science, english and maths)
Great, thank you very much.I have got something to look for now.I was stuck as to where to start.
Great444
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by nikimenon)
Great, thank you very much.I have got something to look for now.I was stuck as to where to start.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/UKTraineeTeachers/
this is teh group if you put this question there they will answer you some of them already did this previously
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (61)
21.11%
No (228)
78.89%

Watched Threads