How tired are you? Watch

This discussion is closed.
deary_ma_leary
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
I am always so tired. If I get 8 hours sleep, i'm tired. If I get 3, i'm knackered. How many hours do you think of sleep you get each night? (on average)
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by deary_ma_leary)
I am always so tired. If I get 8 hours sleep, i'm tired. If I get 3, i'm knackered. How many hours do you think of sleep you get each night? (on average)
5 is fine
Sarky
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I can sleep for up to 14 hours or as little as 7. Doesn't seem to make a difference i still feel like ****.
deary_ma_leary
Rep:
?
(Original post by piginapoke)
3 max.
i could not do that. to be fair, i think there is something worng with me because i've got headaches a lot of the time but they can't work it out so who knows!
deary_ma_leary
Rep:
?
(Original post by Sarky)
I can sleep for up to 14 hours or as little as 7. Doesn't seem to make a difference i still feel like ****.
thats pretty mcuh how it works for me
lou p lou
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
on a scale of tiredness 1-10 i'm about 15. but i struggle to sleep, wake frequently etc.

i'm just way too busy interefering in other people's lifes...

lou xxx
alio
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
3 max.
no way!
tammypotato
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
im soooo tired at the moment!! trying to do sum physics bt i cn feel my eyes closing! i shuldnt have spend da whole day on msn
i usully sleep8hrs bt my new rule untill my exams r ova is 4hr sleep
deary_ma_leary
Rep:
?
i am now going to listen properly to my sleepy brain. rather than creating a thread about tiredness, i'm going to go to bed and try to overcome it. Night night.
lou p lou
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i am now going to listen properly tyo my sleepy brain. ratther than creating a threae about tiredness, i'm going to go to bed and try to oversome it. Night night.
night, i think i'll join you *stop thinking that pig*

lou xxx
Dr. Blazed
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Five hours does me fine. If I get more, I feel even more tired when I wake up.
Fantasy`
Badges:
Report 14 years ago
3 max.
Looks like we share similar characteristics... 3 max before exams but now I'm off I don't wake up until 2s and 3s I really should get to bed .
Fantasy`
Badges:
Report 14 years ago
The best programming is done in the small hours.
So very true.. I know a guy that spends months making a single client and never even got around to releasing it... I'm sure he takes the most difficult route or has just about every function in his class he can think of.
BazTheMoney
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I work on 5 hours sleep a night, and I'm fine.
Fantasy`
Badges:
Report 14 years ago
Its hard to work without deadlines I find, you become a perfectionist, and thus never finish it because it can never be perfect.
Yeah programming is certainly a form of art.
chidori
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Hmm.....I went to sleep about 3am last night and woke up at 3pm in the afternoon. I once stayed up until 3-4am doing English homework and woke up at 7am to finish it off and didn't feel tired at all. I'm planning to stay up until 7 or 8am tonight since I have found a very good cheat to level up on my GBA Fire Emblem.
Fantasy`
Badges:
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by chidori)
Hmm.....I went to sleep about 3am last night and woke up at 3pm in the afternoon. I once stayed up until 3-4am doing English homework and waking up at 7am to finish it off and didn't feel tired at all. I'm planning to stay up until 7 or 8am tonight since I have found a very good cheat to level up on my GBA Fire Emblem.
I did that with my mathematics coursework.. You find that it doesn't come out too well but it gets done to some degree; I used red bull as a stimulant. I find that in the morning I feel servely out of touch with the real world and my senses feel deafened.
chidori
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
It really depends on how you sleep. Even when I sleep for my normal 6-7 hours a night for college days, I still can't be bothered to wake up. But once I get past that 'I can't be bothered to wake up' part, I feel fine.

Strangely enough, I feel as though I sleep better when I'm woken up like once or twice in the middle of the night. It feels good when you wake up and find that you have an extra hour or two of sleep.
viviki
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I used to be able to have between 3 and 5 hours sleep a night and I'd always feel fine the next day. Since I had glandular fever I cant manage on less than 8 hours a night. I cant physically get out of bed if I have less have no energy whatsoever. I'm having more like 10 hours sleep a day now which is ridiculous (I have to have a nap in the afternoon too like an old woman)I went to the doctor about being tired but she said if I feel tired I should sleep the downside of that is that my body clock is now ****ed. I slept from 4 til 9 this evening and now I am awake when I should be asleep GRRR!!
PoisonJam
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I normally get about 5 hours sleep on college days.

Recently I've been getting 8 hours sleep but waking up midday, when I sleep it's like I'm in a coma. =(
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1100)
79.14%
Leave (290)
20.86%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise