Isis want to destroy the Egyptian pyramids

Watch
queen-bee
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
If what they had done in palmyra wasn't bad enough,they now apparently see it as a religious obligation to destroy the pyramids in giza. When will this end?
yo radical one
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Probably another CIA false flag.

/sarcasm
BasicMistake
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I don't know too much but the Pyramids of Giza look pretty sturdy.
SeaPony
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I have been there and you would need a huge bomb to destroy the pyramids, almost possibly on a nuclear level.
queen-bee
Rep:
?
(Original post by yo radical one)
Probably another CIA false flag.

/sarcasm
This is ISIS,they don't mess around and will do anything to destroy artifacts and history. Look at what they did to the ancient Syrian city of palmyra
queen-bee
Rep:
?
(Original post by Foo.mp3)
Probably when the ****nugget philistines rock up in their jeeps only to find that the things are rather bigger than they look on the post cards
Hah,these prices make Arabs look so ****ing bad. I'm embarrassed to tell people I'm Syrian. I'll just say I'm from the Middle East from now on. I don't know what they aim to achieve if nothing more than super stardom
username1504459
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Surely Egypt will find a way to protect them? They're too precious
Mach5
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by queen-bee)
Hah,these prices make Arabs look so ****ing bad. I'm embarrassed to tell people I'm Syrian. I'll just say I'm from the Middle East from now on. I don't know what they aim to achieve if nothing more than super stardom
But you're a woman, why would they hate on you? It's not like you'd have a say or part in any decision making in the arab world. If anything, they should feel bad for you.
Birkenhead
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
To have any chance of destroying the pyramids they would have to be in full control of the area or be in possession of a nuclear weapon... to be in full control of the area they would have to get through some combination of a catalogue of fresh powers that includes Israel, before finally overwhelming Egypt's military itself...can't see this happening.
queen-bee
Rep:
?
(Original post by Mach5)
But you're a woman, why would they hate on you? It's not like you'd have a say or part in any decision making in the arab world. If anything, they should feel bad for you.
I know but it's just the way some people are
queen-bee
Rep:
?
(Original post by jedanselemyia)
Surely Egypt will find a way to protect them? They're too precious
Most definitely but Isis are recruiting even within Egypt most likely
StrangeBanana
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Never gonna happen
username1504459
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Most definitely but Isis are recruiting even within Egypt most likely
Yes, enemies from within, but I doubt ISIS members in Egypt would be able to destroy the pyramids, because they're solid and Egypt is a quite militarilised country.
Oscar.
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Don't be embarrassed of your heritage man, **** people who judge you because of where you come from

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oscar.
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Oscar.)
Don't be embarrassed of your heritage man, **** people who judge you because of where you come from

Posted from TSR Mobile
Awkward when you're a girl, but still the message remains the same

Posted from TSR Mobile
Josb
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Just say that you're a Christian Syrian.
queen-bee
Rep:
?
(Original post by Josb)
Just say that you're a Christian Syrian.
I do but still,not happy about it
Lady Comstock
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Even in the highly unlikely event they took Cairo, they would need a nuke to even make a big dent in the pyramids. Like they will have one or will be willing to use their (probably small) supply of bombs to demolish an ancient structure.

The pyramids have survived many brutes. They will survive ISIS too.

The Egyptians are also proud of their heritage so I can't see them accepting this willingly.
FreedomCostsTax
Badges: 12
Report 4 years ago
The Egyptian army would wipe ISIS out if it came to it. There's no doubt there.
Josb
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by FreedomCostsTax)
The Egyptian army would wipe ISIS out if it came to it. There's no doubt there.
Not sure about that. They already struggle with them in Sinai.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (133)
29.82%
No (313)
70.18%

Watched Threads