The Student Room Group

I don't know where to study Sociology

I'm trying to find another university to apply for. So far I have Manchester, Leeds and Sussex. I'm considering Warwick, but I don't know that much about the student life etc there, which is an important factor. I then need another one as my security.
I'm hoping to be getting A*AB at A2. A thriving student life is definitely very important to me. Can anyone help?
Original post by laralara_tori
I'm trying to find another university to apply for. So far I have Manchester, Leeds and Sussex. I'm considering Warwick, but I don't know that much about the student life etc there, which is an important factor. I then need another one as my security.
I'm hoping to be getting A*AB at A2. A thriving student life is definitely very important to me. Can anyone help?

Warwick is much better than all of those universities and the student life is incredible
Original post by laralara_tori

dude, if you're going to get A*AB then by all means, APPLY TO LSE! It's london >.< what better student life is there?! haha. there's also warwick, Southampton, Birmingham (great night life there too), durham etc.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending