The Student Room Group

Results day on my mind...

Anyone else unable to go like an hour without thinking about results day? Mine are only for AS results but still I JUST WANT TO KNOW HOW I DID ALREADY xD
Not really...
It's terrifying, right! Come chat on the official thread, we're all feeling very much the same :h:
Reply 3
I sat exams in Scotland but the feelings exactly the same, because in way, our futures are held within that envelope we receive. Im anxious to know what they are and I don't know how I'll react when I see them :s-smilie:
Yeah man I know what you mean. I think all my hair are going to turn white until the stupid results day arrives!!!! :s-smilie:
Original post by KittyRe-play
Yeah man I know what you mean. I think all my hair are going to turn white until the stupid results day arrives!!!! :s-smilie:

You didn't take English as an A level did you?
Original post by qasim-98
I sat exams in Scotland but the feelings exactly the same, because in way, our futures are held within that envelope we receive. Im anxious to know what they are and I don't know how I'll react when I see them :s-smilie:

Scotland exams will be easier
Reply 7
Original post by r_u_jelly
Scotland exams will be easier

Have you sat a new Scottish exam before?
Reply 8
An hour ?

Remember 36 days till the day b4 results day
Original post by r_u_jelly
You didn't take English as an A level did you?

LOL I actually did. But it's holz now, so ima chill with ma jargon ygm. :biggrin:
I think about results day everyday.

I'm eager to know my results for English Lit and if i got accepted into my firm choice!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm personally not that worried about results day. I think I have done enough to get 4As but I am worried about this UKCAT exam coming up tho.... hahaha
Idk whether it will be good or bad. Either way I will cry. Aaaaand I'm going on holiday the day after results day, so that will be fun
I don't even care about what grades I got, I just really want my uni to accept me! As long as I get in, it won't matter if I've met my offer or not 😕

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest