Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Its all true you know! Bedtime now!

ReputationRep:
    But he can't win : (

Thank god lisa the man has gone.

ReputationRep:
    I would have felt terrible if she had gone back in because...

On S4C (version of Channel 4 shown in Wales except half of it is in Welsh), Friday's Big Brother is shown after the person who is going has been told. So the phone lines are already closed.

BUT YESTERDAY......

I totally forget and phoned to vote Lisa out except I heard

Thanks for calling Big Brother. You have voted for Lisa to return to the house!

I didn't have a clue what was going on because I hadn't seen the show so when I heard I was shocked!

ReputationRep:
    Originally posted by lou p lou
    But he can't win : (

Thank god lisa the man has gone.

I'm glad the pencil head geek is back in, he was the funniest of the lot. Lisa isn't a man and I don't think it is a very nice thing to say about someone even if you dislike them. You can tell she isn't a man by the shape of her hips they are womanish and transexuals can't get hip transplants so she must be a woman.

ReputationRep:
    I dunno actually. I saw this chat show where u had to guess which women were women and which were really men and it was really hard and i got most of them wrong. Some of these men/women seem to have managed to gain a more womanly shape. It might be oestrogen injections. They do make you're hips grow.

Seriously though people, big brother is killin me. I really hope they don't do another one cause all the lame attempts to improve ratings just make me have even less respect for the show.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.